Chapter 19

Nidhi was shock looking at the View in front of her she was not saying anything...Manan was tensed looking at her....

View from Balcony

View from Balcony

Nandu: baccha kya hua apko surprise accha nai laga??

Nidhi(Cumng out of shock): Mumma kya hum sach me disneyland aye hai??

Nandu:Ha baby hum sach me disneyland aye hai....

She was very happy tears of happiness came from her eyes... Till now Manik was jst listening to her as soon as he saw tears he panicked nd he ran towards her nd picked her up....

Manik: kya hua nidhi why are you crying

Bt she didnt said anything nd was jst sniffing in his neck Manan was worried seeing their little bundle of joy like this..

Nandu: Accha ok chalo hum fresh ho jate hai baby thak gaya hoga na travelling se... chalo chalo......

Manik: Ha chalo late hogaya hai fir kal jana hai na disneyland meri princess ko.....

After getting fresh they were sitting on bed and talking bt Nidhi was slient Manan was observing this bt kept quit thinking that she will tell.. after sumtime Nidhi started....

Nidhi: Dadda apko pata hai school me mere friends the na har koi disneyland jake ata tha vacations me aur ake yaha ki bate bata tha mujhe bohot bura lagta tha dadda...

She again started sniffing and Manan were also in tears Nandu was feeling like someone stabed her heart..... bt after composing herself...

Nandu:Nidhi baccha ab apko koi kuch nai bolega mumma hai dadda hai... Hai na.

Manik: Ha aur nidhi apne dadda ko superman bolti hai na toh jo ab meri princess ko pareshan karega usse Nidhi ke super dadda punishment denge..... Now smile common...

Nidhi smiled little bt that was not enough for Manan so Manik smirked and looked at Nandu nd winked she understood and both manan started tickling Nidhi she laughed whole heartedly..... Manan were very happy to see their daughter smiling freely soon this masti turned into pillow fight......soon all slept with Nidhi in between and Manan hugging her from side....

soon all slept with Nidhi in between and Manan hugging her from side