Part 24

It was a month that Manan Nidhi Aliya and Cabir were living on island everything was going very smoothly Nandini was again pregnant and everyone was Happy nidhi was very as she was going to be a big sister she was planning that how she is going to decorate the  baby's room how she is going to play with new baby she wanted a baby girl as she will play with Nidhi in her doll house and they will together make doll ready. Manik was at content seeing his family happy. In this one month Cabir and Aliya also expressed their feeling for each other and they were happy with each other. Manan where happy for Aliya as they was knowing that  years ago Aliya use to like Manik and now Aliya was clear that it was just an attraction for Manik as he was her bff from childhood so she was always around Manik so she started liking him as everyone use fill her Mind like that bt it was mere attraction bt for cabir it was different,  she was in love with his care free attitude, his jokes, his love for his loved one.

It was fine morning everyone was awake except for Nandini she was having bad back ache and fever she was having rest. Cabir and Aliya was having a Morning walk on beach and here in house the duo that is Manik and Nidhi were having a argument regarding breakfast to be served to Nandu.

Nidhi: Dadda Bread jam will be gud..

Manik : Baby woh heavy ho jayega nandu ko fever hai kuch light socho. How about pancake.

Nidhi : Are dadda but pancakes bhi heavy hojayega usse accha toh Bread and Jam hai

Manik : Pankcake

Nidhi : Bread Jam

Manik : No

Nidhi : Yes

Manik : No

Person : Chuuuuuuupppppppppp..........

They heard loud voice not that loud which will disturb Nandini it was Aliya

Aliya : abtak decide nai kia tumlogo ne hato yaha se me dekhti hu tum dono ke fight me vo Bhuki hi rehe jayegi.

Manik : But aliya kya banaogi.

Aliya : Vo me dekh lungi tab tak......

Her words were left in middle when they heard a loud sound and they run towards sound which froze their step.

Person : Aage mat ana nai toh me maar dalunga isse. Agar ye Mujhe nai mili toh tumhe bhi nai milegi manik.

Manik : Aditya chod do usse tumhe paise chaiye meri property chaiye lelo but isse chodo.

Aditya : Are hatt nai chaiye tera paise mujhe bas nandini chaiye.

Nandini : Maar bhi gai toh bhi tumhari kabhi nai ho paungi samjhe me bas Manik ki hu..

Aditya : sar par revolver tani hai mene fir bhi akad nai ja rahi tumhari na. Aur Manik are jiski khud ki maa tumhe maar na chahti hai tum uss insan ke sath rahogi. aur chinta maat karo tumhari vo beti..

he started looking here and there for Nidhi but she was no where to be seen Manik also started looking here and there for her but in some corner he saw something shinning it was Nidhi's bracelet he looked there , and there he saw nidhi and Cabir hiding cabir by some signs told that he called cops who will be here any moment. he was relived seeing this he again looked at Aditya.

Aditya : Chodo pakad liya hoga uske khud ke dadi ne usse wo uska kaam taman kar degi tabtak me Manik ka kaam tamam karta hu.

He turned his gun towards manik and saw Aliya standing there..

Aditya : ohhhh tum Aliya ho na jiske liye Manik ke maa ne mujhe Nandu ko marne ke liye kaha tha. waise tum bhi buri nai ho kya figure hai kya lips hayeeeeeee.....

Aliya felt disgusted under his gaze.. Manik cluchted his fist hearing this and taking this as chance Nandu bite his hand and ran towards Manik Aditya shrieked in pain Manik immediately held Nandu as she was weak and hide her in his embrace and hide Aliya behind him.

Aditya : Kamini kya hai vo manik me asia jo mere pass nai hai sirf paise vo tujhe jitne deta hai utna toh nai but thoda bohot toh me de hi sakta hu tujhe...

Nandini : Yahi farak hai tume aur mere Manik me tumhe bas meri body chaiye but mera manik mujhse pyaar karta jisme koi lust nai hai tum ek gire hua aur ghatiya insaan ho.

Aditya : Aeee ghaitya kisko bola teri toh....

and they heard 2 bullets fired at a time.

Maink: Nandiniiiiiii.......

the bullet which was shot by Aditya's gun was shot to Nandini on her hand the bullet which just touched her hand and other bullet was shot to aditya which directly hit near his heart.

Nandu was immediately taken to hospital and doctor said that Nandu and baby both were safe. Manik's Mother ran away after seeing cops there. After making sure that Nandu is okay Manan aliya and Nidhi moved to Cabir's mansion as doctor has told about dressing it twice a week. Manik was trying to trace his mother but was he was not getting any success which was making him angry. Nidhi was very afraid of accident she was having food without Nandini she use to sleep with her she was sticked to nandini for 4-5 days after the assurance that her mother is okay nidhi was again smiling.

They decided that they will go back to India After Nandini's treatment that was after a month more.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys I thought to End Mitwaa in this Chapter but then i thought Yaar nai kuch toh 25 parts to karlu so that this book will be of 25 parts. Most important thing i m ending this story without any intimation so no its not like that in my note book i have asked about this but i didn't got any response so i myself took the decision. Another reason to end it is I want to Start a royal story something like 21st century story of Yuaraj Manik and Yuvrani Nandini. Honestly i got this idea from Bahubali 2 that i should try something in royal but modern where they are of 21st century. There will be nothing of Bahubali 1 or 2 it will be whole and sole my imagination which i will try to put in Words. I love historic thing so just going to give it a try.... Gud Night Parth's dream to Every one love you all