Chapter 20

Manan and Nidhi were on their way to Disneyland... Nidhi was the most excited among them.. They reached Disneyland and Nidhi was the first one to come out of car she was jumping around........ And nandu was telling her not to.... Manik took the ticket and all went in.... The expressions of Nidhi was worth to see Man an were very happy to see her so happy....

Nidhi: Dadda mumma vo dekho Micky and Minnie..... Mumma mujhe unke sath pics nikalni hai pls...

 Mumma mujhe unke sath pics nikalni hai pls

She took Pic with them..... Due to her smiling face Nandu was satisfied for not being there with her for 6 years...... Her eyes were moist to see her smile...Manik and Nidhi were busy with Micky and Minnie.... They gave Nidhi a cute Minnie mouse School bag in Pink color she was very happy... Nandini was in her thoughts when Nidhi called her....

Nidhi: Mumma see what they gave me.... Mumma me na ye apne school me jaungi

Manik: Baccha vo hum ghar jake decide karenge... Abhi humme princess bhi dekhni hai na so chalo...

Bidding bye to Micky and Minnie they went to meet princesses...They went ahead towards Princess......

In India....

Goa Cafe

Women: I want that girl to be out of his life... Isliye mene tumhe jail se bahar nikala hai... Tumhe jo karna hai karo but usse uski life ne nikalo...

Man: But uski beti ka kya karu mujhe bas Nandini chaiye...

Women: Mar dalo mujhe usse koi lena dena nai me bas ye chahti hu ki Manik shaadi Aliya se ho...

Man: Thik hai jaise hi vo India ayenge hum humare plan ko anjam denge...

Little did the know ki someone was listening to them...

Aliya: She is good for nothing Mom toh baan nai pai ab na daadi ban pai aur ab insab me Aditya ko Shamil karliya hai.... Mujhe Manik ko Warn krna padega yes i have to call him.....

Phone conversation

Manik: Hey Aliya how are you....

Aliya: Manik kuch important baat krni thi tumse....

Manik: Kya hua Aliya tension me lag rahi ho kuch problem hai kya

Aliya: Manik actually aaj me apne regular cafe me baithi toh heard neyonika and Aditya toghether....

And she narrated everything she heard manik was shocked to hear that his own mother was trying to kill his daughter.... He looked towards Nidhi she was clicking pics with Princess..

 He looked towards Nidhi she was clicking pics with Princess

He saw that how his daughter is happy and

Manik: I swear aliya agar mujhe mere mom ko marna bhi pade toh me marunga bt me tum teeno ko kuch nai hone dunga i promise...

And they cut the call....

______________________________________