Part 18

It was sunny day in Mumbai and there was hussle bussle in Malhotra Mansion as theywere going to start there trip today.... the most exited was Nidhi Malhotra as it was her first trip with her parents........ And the place which they were going was still not disclosed to her it was a big Surprise for Nidhi...

Nidhi: Dadda batao na where we are going??

Manik: Its surprise swthrt... have pateince for last 10hrs...

Nidhi jst bobbed her head cuetly.... and went to get ready...

It was nth time that nidhi asked this question to him nd he always answerd her in same clam tone.... Aliya was not joining them as she wanted them to have good Family time even if she was family member bt she wanted to give them space and manage office in absence of Manik...

Manan Room:-
Nadu was ready was combing her hair manik came and hugged her from back she smiled looking at him

Manik: U are looking so cute.... jst as teenage girl. No one will belive if i will tell them that u r married and have daughter of 7 yrs...

She turned and put her hand around his neck..

Nandu: U r not less Mr.Malhotra u still look hot and handsome.. The way you use to look before marriage..

Manik: he smiled Nandu nidhi is very exited for trip your idea for going to trip and have family time is brilliant..

Nandu: Ha mani ye hamari first trip hogi uske sath...

Manik:Ha accha chalo me bhi ready ho jata hu warna hamara chota packet ghar me dhamaka kar dega...

As soon aps he finished the sentance there was huge knock on door..

Nidhi: Mumma dadda jldi chalo na flight miss hojayegi...

Nandu: Haa mera baccha bas dadda is changing then we will leave chalo tab tak hum servants ko luggage gadi me rakhne ke liye boldenge.....

Airport:-

They directly went on runyway towards there jet... Nidhi was confused.

Nidhi: Dadda hum bina koi checking ke kaise agaye aur yaha aur koi passenger bhi nai dikh raha hai .....

Manik: Checking nai hui kyu we are going by our private jet that is our princess jet aur humare jet me aur koi passenger nai ja skta...

MALHOTRA JET✈✈