Chapter 21

I knw i have not updated this story for a long because i was not getting what to write bt today when I was sitting in office i gave a thought and as I started writting new ideas Came in my Mind......
______________________________________

Niddhi was enjoying to her fullest  she was jumping here and there whole day... She was happy all day bt there was one person who was pretending to be happy that was none other than Manik...

Manik POV:

7 saal baad meri family khush hai ab me inhe aur takleef me nai dekh skta mujhe kuch na kuch karna hai hoga ab bas me in dono me se kissi ko kho nai skta.. Mujhe ye trip ko extend karna hoga aur aage i knw what i have to do.. Jst wait and watch aditya 7 saal jail me raha hai tu fir bhi nai sudhra iss bar aisa intjam karunga ki tu fir kabhi bhar nai nikal payega aur rahi baat meri so call mom ki toh woh toh fir mere family ko galti se bhi nai dekhe gi...

Nandini was observing Manik's experession it was showing that something is bothering him but she choosed not to bug him... It was almost evening and Nidhi was now waiting for fireworks..

Nandini : Nidhu chalo kuch kha lenge kab se masti kari ho bhuk nai lagi kya tumne lunch bhi nai kia hai iss chakar me.. Manik Chalo tumne bhi thik se nai khaya hai..

Niddhi : Bt Mumma abhi firework shuru ho jayega agar wo miss hogaya toh.

Manik : Princess abhi firework ko 1 and half hrs. hai tab tak kuch kha lo chalo

They all went to food court they headed to the beautiful place in Disneylandcalled Lucky Nugget Dining to have their food .....

Their they had their food went to have beautiful view of fireworks of Disneyland....   The view was very beautiful. Castle was glowing in the blue light which was looking very beautiful..Niddhi cheered seeing fireworks.