Mitwaa-Part 7

Nandu decorated whole house with white curtains, candels Rose petals

But bedroom was devcorated differently she changed curtains in Red different colors of candels with different shape and size. Bed was decorated with red rose petals.
She changed herself into black Net saree with black less blouse looking goreous. She was looking herself in mirror when she heard noise of horn that means manik was back she quickly switched off all lights.
Manik was hell tired he came to main door and saw it open

Manik: How door is open that too at this time. Is nandini okay? Is it Aditya...
talking to himself nandu heard him he was about to run to bedroom bt stopped when he heard voice of his Nandu, his life.. There was jst a spot light on Manik

Nandu: Dont panick MANI i m okay

Manik was shock to hear that name

Manik: Nandu where are you? why all lights are off? You are okay right? Say sumthing Nandu.

Nandu: I am okay jaan dnt wrry

Manik was again in shock to hear that

Nandu: I am sorry mani for the thing i did for my behaviour bt it was a sudden step for me of my life.
Today i want to tell you sumthng.....
THANK YOU FOR CUMMING IN MY LIFE GIVING ME STRENGHT TO BELIVE ON WORDS LIKE LOVE COMMITMENT.

With that she switched on all the lights and manik was again shock to see the decorations.. (it was Night filled with Shock for Manik😛)

Manik:Where are you Nandu

Nandu: Patience Hubby, I am waiting for you on same place where every bride wait for her Groome.

Manik without waiting for a moment ran to his Bedroom and what he saw next was like a dream for him.. Nandu looking beautiful, Her white skin covered with black saree.
Nandu was looking outside the window.

Without looking at Manik:

Nandu:Today i want to tell that
She truned to him and said
THAT I LOVE YOU MANIK MALHOTRA.
Manik was feeling out of this World when he heard that

After hearing that manik without thinking anything ran towards nandu and hugged her

Manik(still hugging): u knw nandu i was dieing to hear this from you from last one month i love you too Nandu.
(Breaking hug looking in her eyes)
I promise to be with you always,Protect you and love you whole life .

Nandu: I trust you Mani.

That was it for Manik he kissed her madly.

After hours they were lying on bed in each others Arms covered with duvet. Manik felt somethng wet on his bare chest he looked at Nandu she was crying silently.

Manik(worriedly): what happend why are you crying did i hurt you nandu.

Nandu: no mani you didnt hurt me

Manik: then what happend

Nandu: Mani you knw when today aditya cMe i thought that you will break your promise you will not come to save me bt i was wrong you came you stood with what you said. I am sorry for not trusting you.

Manik hiugged nandu as she was sobbing badly.

Manik: Its ok namdu after such horrible past its not expected from you to trust anyone easily

Nandu: Thank you for understanding me Mani.

He smile and to change mood he said

Manik: Waise Sweetheart i liked the surprise very much i was not knwing that you are so Romantic.

Afted listening this she blushed hard and hide her face in his chest he smile they chatted for sumtime and driffted to sleep