Fun in Castelia city

The week of refuelling passed quickly and soon the S.S Tidal was back on track heading to the unova region. After another two weeks on the ocean the ship finally came into port at Castelia city. The girl stepped off of the ship and stared in awe at the high rise buildings that greeted her. The girl stepped off of the gangplank and headed up the path towards the poke’mon centre at the end of the street. Once she reached the street she finally noticed all the people that were wandering around, one of her hands went down to the top of her bag while the other rested close to the poke’balls on her belt. None of her poke’mon were out at the moment and she was starting to regret her decision to keep them in their balls. Before she could step out onto the street her transceiver began vibrating in side pocket of her jeans, after getting over the initial shock she reached down and took the Transceiver out and answered it.

“Hello?”

“Akira! What’s up?”

“Will Hasting is that you?”

“Yes it is me…Uh Happy Birthday by the way,” he laughed.

“Will that was two weeks ago…but thanks all the same.”

“Woah two weeks…you know time flies on the seas.”

“I know right? I just got off the S.S Tidal.”

“Oh where are you now?”

“Castelia city.”

“Where is that?”

“The Unova region.”

“Uh ok then…sounds great.”

“Well if you say so…this place crowded and the buildings are bigger than the ones in Rustboro.”

“Well then that’s interesting, I’ll get there eventually I’m sure.”

“I’ll see you here then.”

“You bet, I’ve got to go bye Akira.”

Akira stood listening to the dial tone before hanging up and returning the transceiver to her pocket. She then crossed the street and entered the poke’mon centre. As she stepped into the poke’mon centre she bumped into a tall figure wearing a black full length trench coat. The person turned and glared at the eleven year old sprawled in the door way.

“Why don’t you watch where you’re going kid?”

“Kid? You can’t be much older than me,” she accused standing up.

“I don’t care, you should apologise,” he glared.

“I do apologise, I didn’t mean to bump into you,” she apologised.

“I guess that’s good enough, you may continue.”

The girl huffed and continued around the boy towards the desk.

“Do you know where I can find a place to stay?”

“You could stay here if you want and in return I’ll get you to do something for me in return.”

“I’m uh kind of new here and I don’t have a map…but I’ll do it,” Akira agreed.

“I have a spare map that you can have if you’d like,” the nurse smiled bringing a folded piece of paper out from under the counter.

“Thank you,” she replied taking the folded paper from the nurse.

“Shall I show you to the room?”

“Yes thank you.”

The nurse lifted the table top and stepped through before lowering it back down. Once it was down the nurse gestured for the eleven year old to follow her down the hall, at the end of the hall the nurse turned left and stopped at the second door on the left.