The worst day pt1

After her first battle Akira was challenged by many trainers at different times of the day (one challenged her in the dining room), the only place she was safe from the other trainers was in her cabin, which made her poke’mon restless and resulted in her leaving her cabin which then lead to being challenged by another trainer.

“I give up!” the girl cried belly flopping onto her bed.

Badboy sighed and sat down next to her on the bed.

“I must have battled at least every trainer on this ship!” she groaned into the mattress “I guess we should be happy that there’s a poke’mon centre on board otherwise Slicer would have been in trouble from the last battle since I’m running low on supplies.”

The blazekin sat in silence as his trainer muttered into the mattress. Akira felt the mattress move when Badboy stood up, she looked up at him and frowned when she saw that he was staring at the door.

“What’s…” before she could finish three sharp knocks echoed through the room.

The girl sighed, stood up and walked over to the door and opened it, on the other side was the captain of the ship.

“Akira was it?” he asked glancing up from his list.

“Yes sir?”

“We’re going to be stopping in the Sinnoh region tomorrow for refuelling.”

“How long will we be staying sir?”

“A week at the most, so you’ll have plenty of time to look around the area, just be sure to be back on ship by dusk each day.”

“Ok thank you sir,” she replied.

“No problems my dear, have a nice day,” he commented turning to walk away.

“Um sir?”

“Yes?” he asked turning back to face her.

“I was wondering what is the date today?”

“December the fourth, why do you ask?”

“Just wanted to know, thank you again,” she smiled.

“You’re welcome.”

Once he had turned away Akira retreated into the room and shut the door.

“My birthday’s tomorrow Badboy…”

The poke’mon nodded at her statement.

“You know you’ve been really quiet recently,” the girl commented, moving over to her bed “it’s kind of suspicious I mean all of you have been quiet as of late…it’s like your scheming something.”

Badboy tensed at the statement and glanced at her bag.

“There’s also the fact that Spirit seems to disappear when we go on walks…oh well,” she sighed taking off her shoes and slipping under the covers of her bed.

“You going to go into your ball now or later?” she asked pulling the poke’balls off of her belt and placing them on the desk that was next to her bed.

He shook his head in response and sat in the chair that was in front of the desk.

“Oh well then, g’night,” she yawned before turning off the lamp and lying down.

After an hour Badboy stood up and made sure that Akira was asleep before taking the poke’ balls off of the desk and left the cabin. Once outside the door he dropped each ball and the corresponding poke’mon came out and was standing in the corridor.