To Nacrene city

The next morning Akira collected her bag and went to the poke’mon centre front desk. The nurse smiled and greeted her as she approached the desk.

“Have a nice rest?”

“Yes thank you.”

“Well the moving on, the job I have for you is very important and must be completed as fast as possible.”

“I understand.”

“Good I want you to deliver this package to the poke’mon centre in Nacrene city,” the nurse explained pulling the package in question out from under the counter.

Akira took the package and placed in her bag.

“I’ll deliver it as fast as possible,” she announced as she turned to leave.

“Be careful.”

Before leaving the poke’mon centre Akira took out her new map and located Nacrene city.

“So I need to go up the street across the bridge…then through Pinwheel and I’m there!” she muttered studying the map in front of her “All I have to do is not get lost…which shouldn’t be too hard.”

After double checking the route Akira left the poke’mon centre and headed up the street, unaware of the person that was following her. She continued onwards through the crowds, getting slightly annoyed at all the people that kept knocking her. After an hour of battling against the crowds Akira finally made it onto Skyarrow bridge, she stood in the middle of the walkway staring in awe at all the traffic travelling under the bridge. The girl shook off her stupor and began her journey across the bridge. After three hours of travelling along the bridge the end was in sight and the eleven year old let out a sigh of relief. She descended the stairs and came out on a dirt path lined with trees and long grass. Feeling uneasy about her surroundings Akira pulled a poke’ball from her belt and dropped it summoning Badboy from the poke’ball, the blazekin smiled down at his trainer and the two continued forward down the dirt path. Twenty metres down the path someone cleared their throat behind her. The girl turned and saw the man that had attacked her in the alley the day before.

“We have some unfinished business little girl,” he growled dropping the poke’ball in his hand.

The seviper from before burst forth from the ball and glaring at the Akira.

“YOU can’t have MY bag,” the girl huffed crossing her arms in front of her.

“Well then, we’ll just take it from you won’t we Seviper?”

The poke’mon nodded its head, never taking its eyes off of the two standing in front of it. Akira shivered under the poison poke’mons gaze but didn’t hand over her bag. Badboy stepped in front of Akira and growled at the Seviper and its trainer.

“SEViperper?” (HO HO you want to go?)

“Blazekinblaa.” (I will protect her no matter what)

“Seviper poison fang.”

The seviper lunged at Badboy with its fangs bared.

“Dodge it and use flamethrower.”

Badboy dodged the oncoming attack and blew a jet of fire at the Seviper engulfing it in flames. After a few seconds the blazekin stopped his attack revealing a fainted Seviper. The man growled and re-called the fainted poke’mon.

“You win this time little girl but we will meet again,” he sneered before turning and walking back to Skyarrow bridge.

“Oh well, lets’ go Badboy,” the girl shrugged continuing forward with Badboy in tow.