Meeting of old friends

After the incident with the mystery trainer in the back alley, Akira returned to her training regime. After another year in Pinwheel forest, Spirit and a few other poke’mon complained about the easiness of the battles. So it was decided that they would re-locate to another place to train. So from pinwheel they travelled east and came across a place known as the dream yard. In the dream yard they found many different poke’mon and trainers with completely different poke’mon again. After another two and a half years of intense training (not only for her poke’mon but herself to), Akira decided it was time to return to her (new) quest of beating the gym leaders of the Unova region starting with the striaton gym…

The young adult walked into striaton city looking for the gym at which she would receive her next badge, as she walked through the city though she noticed that people were giving her strange looks. Frowning she looked down at herself trying to figure out why they were giving her strange looks. After a few minutes of deliberation she came to the conclusion that they were staring at her clothing…her jeans were kind of thread bare and cut off at the knees. Her top was torn and slightly faded from wear and tear, her shoes were falling apart and her hair was a tangle of knots. ‘What else do you expect when you live in a forest?’ she thought, trying to remove some dirt from her shirt before continuing forward down the street with a new objective in mind. She walked along the streets searching for a clothing store that had clothes that she liked, eventually she came to a store that had ‘Design it yourself’ written above the doorway. Curious about the shop, the girl entered and moved to the counter while glancing around at her surroundings as she approached the counter. When she reached the desk, she noticed that the clerk was asleep at the counter. She reached out and shook the the sleeping clerk lightly on the shoulder. This caused the clerk to bolt awake, after shaking her head a few times the clerk turned her attention to the girl in front of her.

“And what do you want?”

“I’d like some new clothes please.”

“Oh really?”

“Yes.”

“This isn’t a joke is it?”

“No ma’am, why should it be?”

“I…never mind, and I suppose you want me to design the clothes for you?”

“Actually I have some ideas of my own…if you don’t mind.”

“Of course not, knock yourself out kid,” the clerk commented handing the girl a pencil and paper to draw on.

The girl took the offered items and began drawing out the design for her new clothes, a few minutes later she finished the drawing and turned it around to show the clerk.

“I want the top to be half black and half white, with a poke’ball in the centre…and to be a tank top.”

“It’ll get cold in winter if you wear that.”

“That’s where the arm warmers come in,” she explained pointing at the drawing “I’d like them to be the same shade of grey as this shirt with a black and white band at the top of them.”

“And you want them to start a few centimetres down from your shoulder and finish…”

“Just above my knuckles.”

“Right…and the pants?”

“Oh right I want them to be navy blue with pockets about mid-thigh just to the side of my leg and I’d like them to flare at the bottom.”

“Would you like shoes and a jacket as well?” the clerk asked eyeing the younger’s current shoes.

“Can I?”