CH *1*

Hey rocknrollvirgo here....decided to join wattpad after reading some interesting stories. thought it would be a good idea to post one of my stories that seems to be the most popular out of the 3 i'm writing right now. hope you enjoy. if you don't then oh well. XD

AUTHOR'S NOTE 4/17/2012: THE NAME OF THIS STORY WAS ORIGINALLY I HATE YOU WITH A PASSION BUT I CHANGED IT TO FORGOT TO HATE YOU. THE CHAPTERS MAY STILL HAVE THE ORIGINAL TITLE BUT I'LL BE SLOWLY CHANGING THEM TO SOMETHING ELSE. SO I HOPE YOU DON'T GET CONFUSED NOW THAT I'VE EXPLAINED MYSELF.

PS I ALSO CHANGED THE PICTURE. FOUND IT FROM A USER ON PHOTOBUCKET....I JUST CHANGED THE COLOR AND ADDED THE TITLE AND MY NAME.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I HATE DYLAN!"

I can't stand that little jerk.

I believe he's alive just to annoy me.

I read the email again. Dylan sent me an email telling me that he was going to the same college as me. I have no idea how he got my email but he did. It was bad enough that we lived across the street from each other but now he was going to be in the same freaking college as me. I'm not looking forward to college now.

My mom walked into my room. She probably heard me screaming about how much I hated Dylan.

"What did that boy do now?" she asked.

"We're going to the same college. I'm just not happy with that," I said. I tried to hide my anger. My mom may hate Dylan's family but she hates me complaining about him a bit more. "I guess I'll just have to deal with it."

My mom sighed. "Ashley---"

"No, Mom. I know what you're going to say. I'm not going to transfer to another college just because Dylan so happens to want to attend the same college. Everything will be fine."

She nodded and left.

Everything wasn't going to be fine. It was going to be far from fine. I was about to start my freshmen year in college. With Dylan. I was raised to hate him and his family. Nothing will ever change how I feel.

I looked at the email one last time before shutting off my computer. I want to know how that jerk got my email. I swear if he bribed one of my friends, I'm going to kill him.

"I will not let you get to me Dylan," I whispered. I wasn't going to let stupid Dylan ruin my college experience. My best bet was to ignore him if we had classes together. I hoped that I didn't have to see him at all.

"Ashley! Hurry Up! We already put all of your stuff in your car!" my dad yelled from downstairs.

The only thing I won't miss while I'm in college is my dad constantly yelling at me. The man isn't a nice person. No he doesn't drink. He isn't abusive either. He just had some anger problems. He'll yell about any little thing.

"I'm coming!" I yelled. I put on my shoes and then headed downstairs. I go to the kitchen to grab an apple and then ran out the front door. My dad had my keys so I had to say my goodbyes before getting them from him. I hate goodbyes. It makes me feel like I'll never see them again. I'll be coming back during the holidays so there is no need for goodbyes.

"Ashley, make sure you keep your straight A's. Don't pay any attention to Dylan," my mom said. I can't promise anything when it comes to Dylan but I'm a smart girl so it won't be hard to keep getting good grades.

"You better go now if you want to make it before it gets dark," my dad said. Well that's the first time he hasn't raised his voice at me. That's a shocker. He was right though. I was leaving exactly at noon and it was going to take me a few hours to get to the University.

"Okay I guess I'll be going then," I said. I hugged my parents before my dad handed me the keys to my car. They stayed outside as I reversed out of the driveway and headed towards my destination.

*hours later*

I made it to the University a few minutes after six o'clock. My eyes felt tired from all the driving I did. I only made two stops because I didn't want to waste any time. I really didn't feel like getting all my stuff from my car so I just left it there. I made sure my car alarm was on first of course. Can't trust these college kids.

"Well I guess I wasn't the only one who wanted to get here a day early," a familiar voice said. I really didn't want to see the face that voice belonged too. If I ignored them maybe they'll leave.

I felt someone grab my arm. Ugh! I should of just ran.

"What do you want Dylan?! I am too tired to deal with your conceited self!" I yelled.

He let go of my arm as soon as I was done yelling. He looked pissed. Good for him.

"No one disrespects me like this! Learn your place Malone!" he yelled. Ha! What a loser. I wasn't about to let him talk down to me.

"What the hell?! If anyone is being disrespectful here it would be you. Seriously think with your brain for once," I said.

I walked off after I said that but he had to say his comeback when I was far away.

"Just make sure to steer clear of me from now on if you're going to be like this!" he yelled. He was probably happy that he got the last word. I am not letting that happen.

"Oh go screw yourself jerk!" I yelled back. Yeah not my best comeback but it will have to do until our next meeting.

I left Dylan in the parking lot. I needed to find my dorm so I can go to sleep. Driving takes a lot out of you if you're the only one driving for hours. I found the building that had all the dorms. It turns out that my dorm was on the second floor. It was really easy to find. I guess it does helps to explore the campus months before you actually attend it. As soon as I opened the door, I went straight for a bed and fell asleep. Too bad I wasn't able to sleep long.

"What the hell are you doing in my dorm?!" a very angry Dylan yelled. If I was too tired a minute ago then I was wide awake now.

"What do you mean "your" dorm?! It's mine not yours mister!" I yelled. I had gotten off the bed and was face to face with Dylan.

"It says here that this is my dorm so get out before I kick you out!" Dylan yelled back. He held a paper up with all the school information he needed, including the dorm number. I almost wanted to pass out because it was the same exact number as mine. There must be a mistake.

"Well I'm not going anywhere because it says here that this is my dorm! So I think you should be the one to leave and never come back!" I yelled once again. He looked at my paper and had a surprised face. He then went back to his angry face.

We just stood there glaring at each other. Ten minutes had passed before we both bolted for the door to get this fixed. I was not sharing a dorm with him. I'm sure he felt the same way about me. So we both raced to the nearest office there was. I'm not even sure if they even kept track of what dorm was assigned to who.

"May I help you two?" a middle aged woman asked. She had short blonde hair and had glasses on. She looked like she was in her forties.

"We think there was a mistake in dorm assignments. Can you please check what our dorms are so we could be sure if it was a mistake?" I asked. Stupid Dylan wasn't going to say anything. He was trying to catch his breathe. That's what he gets for not staying athletic during the summer.

"Oh yes I can dear. What are your names?" the lady asked. I had to tell her both our names since Dylan was no help. I was praying that it was a typo on one of our papers and everything will be just dandy.

Man was I unlucky.

"Looks like you two are in the same dorm. Dean Adams thought it would be a nice experiment for the new school year. I don't know if it will be changed," she explained. I stopped breathing when she said we were sharing a dorm.

"You got to be kidding me," Dylan muttered. We're going to have to see each other every freaking day. What the hell man?

This dean obviously didn't have experience with the opposite sex for them to think up this stupid idea. Babies will be popping up everywhere before we know it. Okay that was a bad thing to say. 

This year was suppose to be great.

This year was going to officially suck.