Ch. *5*

Hi person...er people thats reading this. another chapter for you. it's in two point of views which is ashley's and dylans.

enjoy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

These past two weeks have been hell. It's not because of essays, studying, or hard tests. It's not about the pranks. It's about Dylan giving me the cold shoulder all of the sudden. I believe this started when we met the twins, Victor and Holly. Why does this kind of thing happen to me?!

"Miss Malone! Did you hear me?!" said a very angry voice. Oops I forgot I'm in class. What is Dylan doing to me? I never daydream about him.

"Oh sorry Mr. Thompson. I didn't really hear you sir," I said. Now he's going to punish me by making me look stupid in front of everyone, including stupid Dylan.

"Well you need to pay attention. Now please tell me what the play Anastasia is about," he said calmly. Crap I didn't research the play like he told us to because I was distracted last night. Damn it.

"Uh...um...well...it's about a girl that...um...does stuff?" I said. Wow I sounded dumb. I should have said I didn't know what he was talking about.

Please tell me that I didn't just embarrass myself. Mr. Thompson looked disappointed so maybe I was wrong.

"Well that wasn't exactly what I was looking for so please pay more attention," he said as he fixed he cleaned his glasses. I'll have to remember to look up the play tonight for sure.

After daydreaming in drama class, I made sure I kept myself busy in the rest of my classes. I couldn't do it though because Dylan always popped into my freaking head. He never once looked at me or said anything in any of our classes. I would have thought that this would be awesome but I actually miss the arguments and pranks. This is not normal.

"I know lunch isn't really a class but if it was it would be my favorite," Sam said as we walked over to our usual table. Dylan sits next to Greg now so that leaves Victor sitting on my left side and Sam sitting on my right while Holly sits on the other side of Dylan.

"I'm tired of college. I want to get it over with," I said as we sat down. I didn't look at Dylan. If he wants to play this game well I will too.

"You're only saying that because you're taking mostly hard classes. You're a freshmen, you should have picked easy classes," Greg said before giving Sam a smile. 

"You need to get out and have fun. How about you and me go see a movie or something?" Victor asked. Awesome! Victor is such a cool guy. It would be wrong to say no.

Hmm is it me or did I just see Dylan freeze when Victor asked me out. It's probably me.

"Sure sounds like fun," I said trying to keep calm. I don't want to seem like a crazy person.

"Great. I'll meet you at your dorm at seven," he said before going back to eating his pizza.

"I am going to help you get ready. This is your first college date after all," Sam said smiling.

I don't think it's really special. It's just a date with a nice guy. I think she's getting excited over nothing. Man I haven't dated anyone since the beginning of my senior year of high school. The guy turned out to be a jerk so I dumped him.

DYLAN'S POV

Avoiding someone that you share a dorm with is a very hard thing to do. It's for the best though. She seems to be interested in that idiot so why should I try and tell her how I feel about her. It's pointless when clearly she likes someone else. I hate my life. It sucks.