Ch.22*Epilogue*

Okay now this is the epilogue and the story is officially over. It's time for the sequel to come in and finish what this story started. The sequel is going to be called "The Hand We're Dealt". I hope you're excited!!!! 

This is in Sam's and Greg's point of views. I felt like it should end this way

RANGERS PLAYING IN SANFRAN AGAINST THE GIANTS IN THE FIRST WORLD SERIES GAME TOMORROW!!!! SO EXCITED FOR THEM!!!! XD

AUTHORS NOTE 5/2/11: The sequel is done. So no waiting. :) hope you enjoy it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SAM'S POV

"It's time to get up Ash! Come on get up before I push you off the bed!" I yelled as I barged into her dorm room. Christmas Break was over which meant another semester of college was starting.

"Let me be! I want to lay here and feel depressed for the rest of my miserable life," she mumbled as she put her blanket over her head. I think spending a whole break being depressed was enough.

"Sweetie you need to get up and show the world who Ashley Malone is," I said as I pulled her blanket off of her. I had to do this every morning during break so it felt like a routine between Ash and I.

"I can't believe all I have left of him is this stupid note that his mother left in our mailbox," she said clutching a piece of paper to her chest. Oh no not the letter again. I've heard it a million times already.

"Dear Ashley I'm sorry for taking Dylan away during a time he needs you most. It's not safe for us to live in this town anymore. I promise to send Dylan back to you when we know it's safe for him. Love Susan," Ashley read the letter once again as her eyes began to shine with waiting tears.

I understand the girl misses Dylan but I figured it was something that ice cream and romance movies could fix. I didn't think she would cry all the time and look out the window hoping to see Dylan pop up all of the sudden. She's a mess and I'm running out of things to do to keep her occupied.

"Doesn't his mother understand what I went through when I saw Dylan take a bullet for me?! I need him here to tell me that everything is alright and that Ben will never get to me again," she said as tears slid down her cheeks, Ben, my uncle, had been in her nightmares since the day Dylan left.

When I get my hands on my cousin, I'm so going to kill him.

GREG'S POV

Dylan waking up was a miracle and the first person he calls is me. At first I thought he would call Ashley but seeing how she spent her break made me think that Dylan felt guilty from leaving and didn't want to face her yet. Sam would have beaten him for making Ashley cry so he was definitely not going to call her. So I guess I was all that he had left to talk to.

"So how's Sam?" Dylan asked after letting me inside the apartment. His mom moved them to New York in hopes of starting a new life.

"She's pissed. The only people she's civil to is Ashley and Holly. I've been keeping my distance until I know she's safe to be around," I explained cringing at the thought of Sam threatening to cut off my arm if I didn't give her the remote.

"Oh that must suck" no kidding.

"what about Ashley?" he asked quietly as he looked down at the floor. Should I be honest or should I lie?

"She's not happy with you that's for sure," I said hoping he would be good with that answer. I doubt he would want to hear how heart broken she is.

"I figured but my mom thought it would be a good idea. It's not like I chose to skip town and never see Ashley again. If I had a choice, I would have told my mom that I wanted to stay," he explained clenching his fists.

"I'm sure Ashley thinks the same thing. So is catching up the reason why you called me?" I said hoping I could catch the next plane to home so I could make it to my first class.

"No, I actually wanted to talk to you about Ben. I'm thinking of going after him. Sooner or later he's going to come looking for me or my mom. He could even look for Ashley or Sam. I don't want that to happen so it's better if stop him before anything else happens," he explained looking serious. I don't know If I agree with his plan of action.

"What's going to happen when you catch up to him? He might try to kill you Dylan and that's really going to kill your mom, Sam, and especially Ashley," I said hoping to change his mind. Ben isn't stupid so he'll know he's being tracked.

"I'm going to end his life. He won't be able to escape and hurt people anymore if he's dead. I found someone that is going to train me to be a fighter and then I'm going to track down Ben and finish him," he explained looking serious about what he was saying.

"I can't say I agree with what you're going to do but if you think it's what needs to be done then I won't stop you. I want you to keep me in the loop of where you are and what your next move is though so it won't feel like you fell off the face of the earth," I said not liking this one bit.

"I can do that. Don't tell the girls though. I'd hate for any of them to freak out over my plan. I just want them to finish college with no worries okay?" he said putting his hand out for me to shake it in agreement.

"I promise to not say a word to them about this. In fact to them you're still unconscious and missing. Try not to kill yourself during your mission though," I said shaking his hand. I really hope I don't regret this.

Benjamin Haines, I hope you're ready to meet your maker because your days are numbered if Dylan has anything to say about it.