Walls.

I'm gonna break down these walls I built around myself

I wanna fall so in love with you and no one else

Could ever mean half as much to me as you do now

Together we'll move on, just don't turn around

Alex POV

Alex sat on the comfy chair, glued to the screen like he was in a desert and it was water. The controller twisted and turned with his touch. A quick glance to his left showed that Jack, Rian and Zack were all the same. They were sat in the tour bus, with nothing much else to do than play Call of Duty and eat nachos and a sell-out show planned for tommorow night. Which was just fine with Alex. He concentrated on the game and with one quick flick he had eradicated Jack's player.

"Nooo! F*** you man." Jack shouted, immediately in a grump at his loss. They all laughed at him and threw the last of the nacho crumbs at his head, to his obvious anger. It was so easy to wind him up. Alex felt a pair of cool arms wrap around his neck and he looked up to see Elizabeth smiling down at him. He reached up and stroked her cheek. Zack took this wonderful opportunity to also kill him. Alex tore his eyes away from Elizabeth's loving ones and glared at Zack reproachfully.

"Hey, no fair!" He argued.

"You shouldn't get destracted so easily." He replied and smirked.

"Can I have a go?" Elizabeth asked.

"You, on this?" Alex clarifyed and Elizabeth saw a mocking smirk pass his lips. "I don't think think this is your scene.."

"Oh yeah, because I'm a girl?" She questioned. "Pass me the controller."

When Alex didn't respond she prised the remote from his fingers and plonked herself on his lap. Zack, Rian and Jack restarted the game and pretty soon became engrossed again. Alex had rather hoped she had been terrible, one to prove a point and two..well yeah, just to prove his point. So he was shocked when she was skilled and dodged all the other boys attacks. After half an hour and still no kill, he could see the other boys were getting anxious. Elizabeth laughed at Alex's puzzled expression and then, so quickly, before anyone could react, she had killed Rian's and Jack's players. They stared at her in amazement and she smirked.

"Where did you learn all this?" Alex asked.

"Before we moved here, I used to live in what's called a council estate. It was full of boys and I had to learn to fit in pretty quickly, so doing stuff like this was how I earnt a bit of respect. It was only when I moved that the real bullying started.." She said sadly. Then, whilst Zack was still processing this, she killed his player. Alex burst out laughing at the other guys faces.

"How the hell did she manage that?" Zack questioned.

"Haha, she kicked your butts." Alex said, all smiles now she had won.

"Don't you try and kiss up to me now, mister." Elizabeth scolded. "You were convinced I was going to fail, sexist."

"Nah, I belived you could do it." Alex lied and hugged her, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Yuck, I'm hitting the sack before these start dry-humping each other." Jack laughed and headed to bed. Rian and Zack started up another game, but without much conviction and soon they were saying their goodnights too.

I've been wanting to show you something." Alex whispered and led her to the corner of the tour bus, where he pulled down a ladder. Elizabeth stared at it in disbelief. "Go on then, ladies first." He helped her up the rungs. On the top of the bus Alex had layed down a rug and they both lay down, their heads touching. The sky was like a giant black dome, sealing them in it's peaceful atmosphere. A million glittering stars shined in the far-off galaxy. "Wow, that's amazing." Elizabeth breathed. "Look at all the stars.."

Alex peered into the sky and pointed:

"You see that one? That's the Big Dipper. It almost looks looks a bear if you look close enough. And you see that one, thats Orion and that's all the stars in it's trail." He whispered.

"How do you know about stars?" Elizabeth asked, turning to face him.

"I'm not just a pretty face you know. Me and my Dad used to go camping all the while as kids, staring up at the sky through the bulky old telescope. I used to love those holidays with my Dad, they were awesome." He smiled.

"My Dad used to love to look into the sky, though he could never remember the names of the stars." Elizabeth laughed. "I catch him sometimes, just staring up there. I know my Mom's up there too. She said before she died that if anything happened to her she would just be a star, watching over us."

Elizabeth looked down but wasn't quick enough to stop the tear falling. Why did she always seem to cry in his presence? It was so humiliating. Alex rubbed the tear away away gently with his thumb and brushed his lips with hers. Their kiss deepened and Elizabeth forgot about the pain that haunted her daily. It was just Alex and her. Forever. As the kiss broke, Alex took both her hands in his and smiled.

"I love you Elizabeth. I love you."

So there we go, a rather nice little chapter:) 1st dedication goes to the amazing Elizabeth apu<3 and the 2nd goes to Zoe Norgrove, who has given me lots of little tips on writing this, especially with the dilemma of the swear words, thankingyou!