I Can't Do The One-Two Step.

I know this is ridiculous,

That's just like me,

Make the most of living while you're young and have the chance to take your chances,

Cause I've got to, I've got to go.

JACK POV

Jack rolled over and slowly got out of bed, for once a smile on his face. Instead of the usual bitterness and anger at Alex, he felt only relief that this had been sorted out. Yeah, he wouldn't forget it for a long while, if ever? But Alex was his best bud again and that was what mattered. Heading into the kitchen, he helped himself to last nights cold pizza and tucked in. Nice. After a while Zack strolled in, making a face at his appalling breakfast and made some toast.

"I gotta say man, I thought you and Alex were going to really hurt each other." Zack said, refering to the fight of the previous day.

"Yeah, so did I. Good job you got Steve to break us up, else Alex would have been going down.." Jack smirked, flexing his near-invisible muscles.

"Yeah, yeah Jack." Zach laughed, raising an eyebrow. "Glad you got your bromance back on track."

"How's Rian?" Jack asked.

"I don't know, but he's out cold." Zack replied. "What exactly did you put in his drink?"

Jack tapped the side of his nose with a knowing smile. "That's mine to know and you to guess, my friend. Alex seemed pretty down last night didn't he? Probably about Elizabeth again..you checked on him yet?"

"Nah, I didn't want to disturb him." Zack answered. "You go check."

Jack groaned, but headed over to Alex's bed. He was obviously under the blankets.

"Alex, c'mon man. Wake up." Jack called, pushing the figure under the blanket. No response. "Alex, get out of bed you lazy twat." Still no response. He kicked the figure, shouted. Nothing. "Alex?"

He pulled back the blanket and there was a mound of t-shirts and jumpers, a note layed on the top. Jack picked it up.

So yeah, hey you guys. Whichever one of you are reading this, I guess I gotta say sorry for just leaving without saying anything. This isn't permanent, I haven't left the band or gone away for a  real long time. Elizabeth's Dad has taken an overdose and he might die, so she needs me real bad right now. And I need her, I guess. She means the world to me, so I couldn't just let her go. I will be back for the final gig on Saturday. I guess Steve will be pretty pi**ed at me, but that was to be expected. Keep rocking, Alex.

Jack sat down heavily on the bed, not taking in what he'd read. Alex had gone all across to the other side of the world, just to support a girl? I mean jeez, this chick must really mean everything to him.  Zack headed into the room, eyes opening wide when he saw the mound of blankets. Jack passed the note to him silently and Zack frowned in disbelief, before heading over to rouse Rian from his sleep and tell him the news.

"He's really done it now, hasn't he." Rian sighed. "He's gone."

"Not forever." Zack put in quickly.

Before Rian could protest, they heard the room to their apartment opening and Steve's heavy footsteps. They all scurried into the sitting room.

"Alright, boys. You have a press conference at 2 and I want to see you all looking fresh as a daisy. No moaning from them hangovers, right?" He stated.

They all just looked at him, worry crossing their faces.

"What's the matter with you, you all look bloody constipated!" He chuckled, before frowning as he counted the missing band member. He headed into each room, peering thorougly inside each one, before heading into the main room and staring down at them.

"I have one question and one question only." Steve growled. "Where the f**k is my lead singer?"

ALEX POV

It was 4 in the morning, but Alex was still awake. He peered outside and could see the light slanting through the windows. He reached down and kissed his girl's head, gently stoking her bare back. Suddenly the peace was shattered as his phone began to vibrate. She murmured but didn't awake. He quickly pulled on some underwear and picked up the phone, hitting the green button and instantly holding it away from his ear at the shouting that insued.

"ALEXANDER GASKARTH, YOU BETTER GET YOUR ARSE BACK TO THIS PLACE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE ELSE I AM GOING TO STRING YOU UP BY YOUR BALLS, YOU HEAR ME?" Steve shouted.

"Sh*t." Alex whispered and then more loudly. "Yes, yes Steve I hear you. Elizabeth needed me, yunno?"

"I DON'T CARE, ALEX. YOUR THE LEAD SINGER OF ALL TIME LOW AND CURRENTLY AT THE END OF A LARGE TOUR. YOU NEED TO GET BACK HERE!" Steve said.

"Alright, Steve. I will be back by Saturday yeah? The press will just have to manage without me." Alex murmured.

"I BLOODY HOPE SO ALEX, I BLOODY HOPE SO." Steve breathed angrily. Alex heard the thud as he chucked the phone at someone, probably Jack.

"Sorry bro, we tried." A voice mumbled. Yep, it was Jack.

"S'alright, not your fault." Alex said. "See you Saturday."

"Bye dude." Jack responded and the line went dead.

Elizabeth was slowly awakening from her sleep, her hair a beautiful mess and her eyes softened with sleep.

"What's happened?" She asked, when she recognised the look on his face. He instantly smoothed it out and replaced it with a loving smile.

"Nothing, baby. Nothing at all." He whispered, before taking her in his arms.

Hope you enjoyed it guys, this was a nice fun chapter!:) I will be updating again and again and again, so please keep reading! Lizz, Annabelle, Molly, Shannon and Zoe, I love you loads!(: