Chapter Thirty One

"Good morning, sunshine."  I yawned and stretched my arms, as I looked into Niall's green eyes.  "Good mor-"  "NIALL, ASHLEY WAKE U-oh you're already awake.  We have an interview in an hour!"  I jumped out of bed, and ran to the shower.  Even though I wasn't part of the interview, I still had to look presentable since the paparazzi was outside and I was Louis' fake girlfriend.  "Ash, hurry up!  I still have to take a shower, and it would be nice if I had hot water left."  "K!"  I jumped out, and wrapped a towel around me before going back into Niall's room to find something to wear.  I pulled out some skinny jeans, and a white lacy top.  I quickly pulled my clothes on, and got my hairdryer out as I began to brush through my hair.  

"Welcome to the Today show!  We have some special guests for you guys.  Everybody, please welcome One Direction!"  The crowd went crazy, and I smiled at Niall before they went out.  "How's everyone doing?"  They all cheered again.  "So, guys.  Tell us a little about yourselves!"  As if everyone there didn't know everything there is to know about them.  They all introduced themselves, and the host let some people ask questions.  About 15 people asked  "Louis, do you really have a girlfriend?"  A girl said hopefully.  "Yes, actually I do.  Her name is Ashley."  He smiled over at me, where I was standing backstage.  "Is she here today?  Let's bring her out!"  I shook my head fiercely at Louis, and he turned back to the host.  "Actually, she's kind of shy."  "Oh, come on!  Ash-ley Ash-ley Ash-ley!"  Louis gave me a begging look, and I glared.  I slowly approached the couch they were sitting on, and the crowd cheered.  "Hey, babe." Louis patted on his lap, so I sat.  That got a few 'awww's, and I quickly glanced at Niall.  He winked at me, just enough for me to see, and I smiled.  "So Ashley, what's it like to date someone from one of the most famous boy bands out right now?"  She didn't say 'what does it feel like to date Louis.  I looked at Niall, and spoke my emotions towards him.  "It's the most amazing thing ever.  I love him so, so much, and if anything ever happened to him, I would die.  I can't even imagine life without him now, and even though we have our ups and downs, we're always there for each other."  Everyone 'awwww'ed again, and started clapping.  "That's so sweet!  Well, why don't we answer some more questions?"  Everyone raised their hands, and she picked a girl about 12 probably.  "Kiss her!"  She pointed straight at Louis, and I gulped.  Niall's eyes went wide, but he nodded.  I looked back at Louis, and he shrugged as he grabbed my face.  Our lips connected, but only lasted long enough to make everyone happy.  We both pulled away, and he smiled.  "Well, that was cute but we're out of time!  See you all next time!"  The buzzer signaled we were off, and we walked backstage.  There was a dressing room assigned to us, so we wet in and sat down.  "Ashley and Louis sitting in a tree, k-i-s-"  I threw a pillow at Zayn's head, which shut him up.  I grabbed Niall by the shirt, and pulled him towards me as I planted my lips firmly on his.  He pulled away, and laughed.  "Eww, those lips touched Louis'!  Nasty."  I laughed, and Louis stood in front of Niall.  "Hey, I bet I'm a better kisser than you!"  "Nuh uh!  What do you think, Ashley?"  I raised my eyebrow.  "Well, I'm not going to answer that because someone's feelings are going to get hurt."  "You should let Georgia decide that, Lou."  Zayn joked.  Everyone started fighting about who was the best kisser, and I looked over at Harry.  He was looking down, with a frown on his face.  I walked over to him and sat down.  "Don't be sad, you're by far the best kisser in here."  I winked as he blushed.  It was pretty funny to see Harry Styles blush, since he almost NEVER does.  "Let's get food, I didn't eat breakfast!"  "Niall, quit whining.  We'll get food somewhere."  Just then there was a knock on the door.  "Your limo is waiting."  We all raced out past the paparazzi, and got in the limo.  I held Niall's hand, and laid my head on his shoulder.  "I love you."  "I love you too, Ashley."  I fell asleep, although I don't know how.  Everyone was so loud in the limo, and the radio was practically blaring, but when I woke up it was silent.  I opened my eyes to see a pair of blue ones staring back at me.  "OH MY GOD!"  I buried my head into the seat, and heard laughter from whoever was in front of me.  "Sorry, I couldn't resist.  You just looked so peaceful."  "Oh yeah, and that's a perfectly good reason to wake someone up."  Louis smirked evilly.  "Come on, girlie friend!  I'm hungry."  He picked me up, and carried me into Nandos.  "What do you want?"  "Same as you."  I sat down in the booth, while Louis ordered my food.  Niall, Zayn, Liam, and Harry were already sitting down.  "Why did you leave Louis to wake me up?!"  I whispered to Niall.  "There were a whole bunch of photographers here before Paul scared them away, so I had to leave him with you."  I nodded, and took a sip of my drink.

After we ate, we went home because Sydney, Georgia, and Kat decided they would come over.  I made a pallet on the living room floor for Sydney and Georgia, but obviously Kat would just sleep with Liam.  I heard a knock on the door, and I went to answer it.  "Hey, girls!"  I hugged each of them as they walked in, and set their stuff down.  "So, what do we have planned for tonight?"  I shrugged.  "I was thinking about playing headbandz?"  They nodded.  "BOYS, GET YOUR LAZY BUTTS DOWN HERE!"  They all came out of their rooms, and ran down the stairs.  "We're playing headbandz."  "Yay!"  Louis grabbed a headband, and a card as the others did the same.

SO sorry for not posting sooner, but I have three books now...:)  What did you guys think?  Love you guys!

Comment/vote/fan

xxxmattixxx