RANT...

Well, this chapter is going to be a rant.  Don't worry, the next chapter will be uploaded soon. Go ahead and send me a bunch of hate for this rant, because haters are my motivation.  If you don't want to read, then don't :)

 I've come to the conclusion that if US One Direction would like to keep their band, and still have any fans at all, then they will let UK One Direction keep their name.  They're going to get so much hate just from even mentioning the name thing, that if they know what's good for them then they'll drop the whole thing.  Our fan base is much too powerful, whereas theirs contains little to none.  Shouldn't they get the clue?  I mean, if america likes theUK version better, then why the heck would they even think they have a chance at being popular after they dissed them?  It's kind of like they think we'll just say, 'Oh, if their name isn't One Direction, then we won't like them anymore.'  Honestly, their band name could be butt head and I would still love them just as much.  Wouldn't you?  I sure hope so, because if you wouldn't, then you're not a true directioner, but a directionator.  So, here's what I say.  Why don't we just support our boys no matter what, and let US One Direction make the dumbest mistake of their life?  It's not like they're going to be a whole different band just because they had to change their name, right?  

Another thing, people always say 'You're not a true directioner unless you've been there since the beginning.'  I beg to differ.  Some of us couldn't be because we live in freaking AMERICA.  We couldn't exactly watch the UK Xfactor.  I'm just as much of a directioner, if not more, as all of you people.  I'm not saying that the UK directioners are the only ones that say this, because anywhere you go is going to be like this.  I'm just telling all of you DIRECTIONATORS that call yourselves directioners to shove it up your butt, and don't waste your time.

I also have some things to clear up :)

Niall does NOT smoke, he actually cried when he saw that fake picture of him.

Zayn did NOT ask for that receptionist's number, or ask her out.

Yes, Harry and Zayn did go get drunk at a bar in Australia, and there are pictures all over tumblr.

Niall was NOT wanking on the boat, he tweeted it himself, but later had to delete the tweet.

That is all :)  Thank you to all of my lovely fans, I love you all!  xx  Like I said, go ahead and click on that little comment box below, and leave me some hate.  It motivates me. <3 Next chapter should be up tomorrow!

xxxmattixxx