Chapter Twenty Seven

*One month later*

I woke up with strong muscular arms wrapped around me.  I rolled over to see the most adorable Irish boy ever, laying beside me.  I smiled, until my stomach made a weird noise.  I rolled over on my back, which was a big mistake.  I immediately jumped up, and ran to the bathroom...just in time for me to puke my guts out.  "What's wr-oh God."  He ran over to me, and picked up my hair.  I was done puking...for now, so I stood up and swished water in my mouth, trying to get the horrid taste out of my mouth.  "I. Feel. Horrible."  I said as I sat on the bed.  "Ashley?"  I looked up at him.  "You don't think..."  I wrinkled my eyebrows.  "I don't think what?"  "You don't think you're...pregnant...do you?"  My eyes widened.  I couldn't be.  We used protection...and I'm only seventeen!  "No, but I'll take a test just to make sure."  Now that I think of it, I haven't gotten my period this month.  "I'm going to take Louis' car to the store."  "No, you're not.  You don't have your license, so I'll take you."  I sighed.  "But that's embarrassing.  My boyfriend coming with me to get a pregnancy test."  "Well, I can just let Louis, Liam, Zayn, or Harry take you?"  Oh, God.  I can only imagine the conversations.  Harry's would be like, 'Was he good?  Tell me every detail.'  Zayn's, 'You have to name your kid after me.'  Liam's 'Why didn't you use protection?  You need to be able to financially support the baby, are you going to get a job?' Louis', 'I'm going to be the bestest uncle ever!  Uncle Louis...'  "Yeah, you can take me."  I grabbed my coat, not even bothering to change out of my flannel pants.  We went to Wal-Mart, but Niall just dropped me off and waited in the car.  I paid, and went back out to the car.  Niall was on twitter reading his messages from fans, and looked up at me when I got back in.  He smiled warmly at me, and I smiled back.  We drove home in silence, but it wasn't awkward at all.  "What if it's positive?"  He shrugged.  "Then we'll have a little Ashley running around."  How can he not be freaked out by this?  "But, I don't know if I'm ready for a kid yet."  "We'll get through it together."  He grabbed my hand, and squeezed it reassuringly.  Once we got home, I went upstairs, opened the package, and did everything as directed on the box.  I had to wait for 10 minutes, so I set the timer on my phone, and it was the longest 10 minutes of my entire life.  I sat in the floor with my legs crossed, and finally the buzzer went off.  I closed my eyes, took a deep breath, and picked it up.  It took a while for my eyes to focus, but once they did...there it was.  The little '+' sign.  I sat there frozen for another 10 minutes at least, and finally got the strength to get up on my feet.  "Niall!"  He ran up the stairs with a panicked look on his face.  "What?  What did it say?"  I took in a deep breath.  "I-I'm pr-egnant."  I couldn't cry, or smile, or even hug him.  I was frozen still.  "You are?"  I nodded.  Oh, great.  Now he wouldn't want me.  Who would want a pregnant girl?  He hugged me tightly.  "You're going to be the best mom ever."  Mom.  I'm going to be a mom.  "Really?"  I could barely even choke that out, so I didn't say anything else.  "Yes, and our son or daughter is going to be very lucky."  I smiled, and gave him a peck on the cheek.  Maybe this wouldn't be so bad.  “I don’t think we should tell anyone yet, though.”  I nodded in agreement.  “Why don’t we call the hospital, and see when you need to come in for the first check up?”  “Ok, I’ll call.”  I picked up my phone, and looked up the number to nearest hospital.  “Hello, this is Margie, how may I help you?”  “Hi, I just figured out I’m pregnant and I-” I was interrupted by Margie.  “Oh, congratulations!”  “Thank you...anyway I was wondering when I should come in for my first check-up.”  There was a silence, and I thought she hung up, but then she started talking again.  “Let’s see, you should probably come in about a month after you...get pregnant...if you know what I mean.”  I blushed.  Awkward.  “Ok, well it’s probably been a little longer than a month.”  Niall was smiling, probably since I was beet red.  “Ok, well we have an opening tomorrow at 12:00 p.m.  Will that be ok?”  “Yes, the name is Ashley Molton.”  Silence again, but I guessed she was just writing the information down.  “Ok, hun!  See you tomorrow.”  She hung up and I sat on Niall’s bed with him.  “Tomorrow at 12:00.”  It’s going to be a long day...