Chapter One

"Kat!  Let's go, we don't want to be late for school!  They're announcing the winner of the contest today!"  I swear, this girl can't ever be on time.  "Hang on! My eyeliner is all smudged!"  I ran up the stairs to the bathroom.  "Here let me help you."  I quickly re-applied  it, and she stood in awe of my skilled hands.  "You're really good at this.  You should be a makeup artist."  I laughed at this.  A makeup artist?  Yeah right, I mean...I was decently good...but not that good.  "Ok, now let's go!"  We raced out the door, and got in my 1998 fire engine red Jeep Wrangler.  "I'm so excited, Ashley!  Do you think we won?"  "I hope so.  I might cry if we didn't.  But I might cry if we did.  Either way, I'm glad I wore waterproof makeup."  Kat squeeled excitedly.  "You're literally going the speed limit. Go faster!"  "It's not my fault we're late.  Maybe next time you won't stay up watching horror movies all night."  She groaned.  "We're here, princess. Get your ass out of my car."  Kat got out of the car before we even fully stopped.  We linked arms and ran inside the large brick building.  "Nice if you to finally join the assembly, girls."   Our principal announced our arrival, and everyone turned to stare.  We quickly sat down next to our friends Kyra, Rachel, and Sarah.  "So, ladies.  As you know, we have worked very hard to win this competition.  It is with much pride and enthusiasm that I announce that we have won this month's challenge!"  Everyone started to scream as loud as they could, including me.  "Ladies, ladies!  You can start screaming after we tell you who is coming.  This group has been requested by most of you, and we were able to make a few arrangements.  We are pleased to say, that next Monday...One Direction will be coming to this very school."  Before Principal Banelli could even utter the words, the whole school was in a frenzy. "Holy shit! This can't be real life!" I choked out. Immediately, I was wondering what I would wear, how I'd do my hair, my makeup, what I'd say to them. The principal looked pretty excited herself.  Kat broke me out of my trance by accidentally ripping out a small chunk of my hair.

After school was over (not that we got anything done) we went home, and picked out what we would wear for the meet and greet.  Today was Friday and we only had two days until they came.  "What about this?"  Kat held up a shirt.  "Too pink."  "This?"  I sighed.  "Too sparkly, gross."  "UGH!  Why do you have to be so picky?"  I laughed.  Kat loves anything shiny and pink.  Like seriously, anything.  It was one of her biggest flaws, in my opinion. She never really grew out of that preteen phase. This bitch would still be shopping at justice if I'd let her. Horrible, really. "Kat, you know I dont like pink. We just have different styles, is all."  I walked over to my closet, and pulled out my black ankle booties, ripped up mom jeans, and a black v-neck.  This'll do just fine.

Hope you guys like this book!  Let me know what you think...Vote/comment, please! xxx

Styles_princess