Chapter Twenty Two

"Hey, everyone!  Dinner is ready!"  Immediately everyone came into the kitchen.  Except Niall and Louis..."Hey, Liam where are Louis and Niall?"  "Errr, they're coming."  Soon enough, Louis came down the stairs holding Niall's arm.  "Is there a reason why you're dragging Niall?"  He shook his head and sat down.  I couldn't help but notice that Louis was putting stuff on Niall's plate.  "Eat."  Louis pointed at Niall.  He sighed and picked up his fork.  "Aren't you hungry?  You're always hungry."  He shrugged.  Well, ok then.  "Oh, I...uhhh...forgot something.  Be right back."  Louis said, as he motioned for me to follow him when no one was looking.   I got up a minute later.  "I have to go to the bathroom."  Kat knew something was going on, but I just mouthed that I would tell her later.  I walked down the hall, and shut the bathroom door so they would think I was actually in there, before going to Louis' room.  "Yes?"  I said dragging out the 's'.  "I have something to tell you, but it's about Niall so you can't say anything."  I stuck out my pinkie, and he hooked his to mine.  "Niall has really bad depression. He usually wont eat or do much of anything when he's depressed.  I don't want to make you feel bad or anything, but I think when you told him it wasn't going to work it really affected him."  Oh my gosh, I feel like I just murdered puppies.  "So, what can I do about it?"  He shrugged.  "I'm not saying you have to get back with him, even though you're obviously still in love with him."  "What?"  Great response, right?  "I said, 'I'm not saying you have to get back with him, even though you're obviously still in love with him.'  What about it?"  "How do you kno-I mean, why do you think that I'm still in love with him?"  He's like a freaking mind reader.  "Well, first of all...I've seen the way you look at him.  And if you didn't love him, then you wouldn't care that he wasn't eating."  "Ok, so maybe I still kind of like him?"  He gave me a 'no-duh' look, and put a hand on my shoulder.  "If you have any sense at all, then you will get back together with him."  I sighed, and nodded.  "Thanks, Lou."  He smiled as I walked back out to the others.  Niall was still at the table, but wasn't eating.  "So, what movie are we watching?"  We watched movies almost every night now.  It was just like our little thing.  "I don't know, Toy Story?"  Liam suggested.  He really loves that movie.  "Liam, you always want to watch a Disney movie!"  Kat said whining.  "Kat, what's wrong with Disney?"  Sydney joined in the conversation.  She shrugged and continued to pout.  "Ok, Zayn do you want to go set it up?"  He nodded, and everyone got up.  Harry and I were on 'clean up duty' so we cleared the table.  "What's gotten into Niall lately?  Seems a bit down."  I shrugged.  "Did you guys have a fight?"  "I guess you could say that..."  He nodded, pursing his lips.  "Well did you break up?"  "Excuse me, but last I checked we weren’t playing 20 questions."  I said rudely.  "Ok, sorry just trying to help."  "I'm sorry too, I didnt mean to snap at you.  I'm just under a lot of stress."  He nodded, and we washed the dishes in silence.  "So, why did you break up?"  "Harry!"  He sighed.  "Well, at least answer me.  I'm running low on gossip."  I laughed.  "Ok, fine.  We broke up because I hugged Zayn, and he didn't think I should hang around him as much.  I told him that I should be able to hang out with my friends, and he still didn't want me to hang out with him."  He nodded.  "Well, I probably would've done the same thing...I mean, it would be like Niall hanging out with some girl that liked him all the time.  Would you like that?"  I thought for a while.  "No, but-"  "Exactly."  He was right.  Niall was being a little too protective, but it was only because he loved me.  I probably just over reacted.  "Well, what can I do now?"  "You should get back together."  UGHHH!  Was everyone going to say this?  "He should ask me first.  I don't believe the girl should ask the guy out."  I crossed my arms like a 5 year old.  "But you guys have already gone out before!"  "I don't care!"  He sighed.  "You're just stubborn.  Like a child."  I smiled, and started walking to Niall's room where my stuff was.  "Wait, where are you going?  We're not done with the dishes!"  "I'm to 'childish' to do the dishes."  Yep, that just bit him in the butt.  "Wh-" He was cut off when I threw my shoes at him.  Works every time.  I walked into Niall's room, and was shocked to see Niall sitting on his bed with red, puffy eyes.  He quickly looked down, hoping I wouldn't notice.  What should I do?  "Hey, what are you doing?"  He shrugged.  "Nothing."  He tried to sound ok, but failed miserably.  "Umm, are you ok?"  "Yeah, just fine.  Why do you suddenly care?"  My heart dropped into my stomach, and I ignored him, getting my pajamas out of my drawer.  "Just by the way, I never stopped caring."  And with that, I walked away.  

"LOU!  Open the doooor!"  Well, I guess he thought it would be funny to hear me scream for the next half hour, so he locked the door to his bedroom.  "LOUIS WILLIAM TOMLINSON IF YOU DO-"  "JESUS!  Shut up, Ashley!  I'm trying to sleep!"  Niall came out of his room, with just boxers on.  It was only about 8:00 p.m. which was very early for Niall.  "Sorry, but Lou won't let me in."  He turned, and went in his room as I continued to knock.  Something hit me in the middle of the back very hard, and then fell to the ground.  I turned to look at whoever the object at me, and Niall was walking back in his room again.  I then looked down to the ground,  and it was a key.  "Thanks!"  I picked it up, put it in the lock, and opened the door.  "How did you get in my room?!"  "Ancient chinese secret."  I winked at him.  "So, is there a reason you locked me out?"  He nodded.  "Yeah, I was oping you would go make-up with Niall, but I'm guessing it didn't work?"  "Well, he threw a key at me, so I'm going to say no."  I laughed.  "Oh, so that's how you got in."  I smiled.  "Maybe...let's go watch the movie.  Everyone is probably waiting on us."  He stood up, went to Niall's room, grabbed him, and went downstairs.  "I was sleeping."  "I don't care."  Of course, Louis made him sit by me on the couch.  

We ended up watching all three of the Toy Story movies, but about half way into the third one I fell asleep with my head on Louis' shoulder.  When I woke up the next morning, I looked down to see that Sydney had her head in his lap too.  Kat and Liam were all cuddled under a blanket, Harry and Georgia were on the floor laying next to each other and had their arms around each other, while Zayn and Niall were just lonely.  I decided it might be a good idea to wake Harry and Georgia up before Kat throws a hissy fit, so I slowly got up.  "Hazza?"  He rolled over, squinting.  "Hmm?"  "You should probably untangle yourselves before Kat wakes up."  He sighed.  "Thanks, Ash."  He tried to take his arms out from under her, but she refused to let go.  "Georgia, babe you need to wake up."  She only held onto him tighter.  He gave her a light kiss on the lips, and she immediately woke up.  "Gag me with a fork."  He chuckled, and started playing with her hair.  "Ok, as much as I hate to break this little love fest up, Kat is going to be extremely angry if she wakes up to this."  I said, gesturing to the face that they were laying next to each other under a blanket.  Georgia laughed, and stood up.  "Want me to help you make breakfast?"  "Sure, that would be awesome."  I walked to the kitchen, and pulled out some pancake mix, milk, eggs,  and a bowl.  As soon as I mixed everything up and poured it on the pan, the room smelled like pancakes.  Harry ran by, and grabbed a pancake off of the pan with his bare hands.  "Hot!  Oh crap, why didn't anyone warn me?!"  "Well, it was on a hot surface...so I didn't think we would have to tell you not to pick it up."  He rolled his eyes, and went upstairs.  "Go wake everyone up."  Georgia did as asked, and came back with three boys.  "Grab a plate, and a fork.  They're stacked on this plate."  Louis got plates out, but almost dropped them.  "Oops."  He smiled.  "Ok, where's Niall?"  They all pointed at the couch.  "And you're going to go wake him up."  Louis grabbed my arm before I could say anything.  "What?"  I said scream-whispered.  

Sorry, this is a suckish chapter...Haha :)  On the bright side...I GET TO MEET 1D SATURDAY!

Love you guys!  Comment/Vote/Fan :)

xxxmattixxx