Chapter Fifteen

Niall's P.O.V.

"Niall?  Are you home?"  Harry was downstairs.  "I'm going to hide, and scare him."  Ashley ran into my closet and shut the door.  "Up here!"  He came in my room, and looked around cautiously.  "Where's Ashley?"  I shrugged.  "Haven't seen her."  He looked a little more relaxed.  I sat on my bed and turned the t.v. on.  "Hey, could you get my jacket out of my closet, please?"  He nodded and opened the door.  "HARRY STYLES!"  "OHMYGOSH!" He was turning to run, but she jumped on his back, knocking him to the ground.  "Why did you guys dump water on me?"  He shrugged.  "I don't know.  It was Louis' idea."  She made a growling type noise and let him up.  "Anyway, I came in here to ask where Georgia is.  I can't find her anywhere.  I mean, not that I was looking or anything."  He blushed.  "Aww, Harry got a girlfriend?"  I teased him.  "No."  He started playing with his hands.  "Did you check Liam's room?"  "Why is she in Liam's room?!"  I laughed.  "Dude, chill.  She was with Kat."  He sighed.  "Thanks."  He walked out of my room, and shut the door behind him.  Ashley was still on the floor from when she tackled him, so I patted the spot next to me on the bed.  "Are you tired?"  She nodded.  "Take a nap then."  She laid down, and put her head on my chest.  She started breathing heavily after about ten minutes, so I just let her sleep while I watched t.v.  

Ashley P.O.V.

*Dream*

"Ashley, where are you?!  I need you!"  It was my brother, or what I assumed he sounded like.  "Cole, I can't find you!  Don't leave me!"  I was in a huge maze, and it was pitch black, except for one little light above me.  My brother called out for me, but I could never find him.  "No!  They have me!  They're going to kill me!"  This couldn't be happening.  He was the only blood relative I had left.  "Ashley!"  It was Niall.  They can't take him too.  "Niall!  Where are you?!  Don't let them take you!"  He screamed out in pain.  "Niall! "  I got on my knees and my body wouldn't function.  "Ashley, help!  He's coming for you next!"  I stood up, and started running as fast as I could without slamming into walls.  I finally saw light, so I started sprinting.  "Hello, Ashley.  Nice seeing you here."  I looked over on the floor, and there were two lifeless bodies belonging to Niall, and my brother.  I screamed as I was taken away by him. 

*End of dream*

I woke up sweating, and Niall was looking at me concerned.  "Whats wrong, baby?"  I was still trying to get my breathing back to normal.  He rubbed circles on my back with his hand.  "I need to find my brother."  He didn't ask any more questons, but got his laptop out.  "What's his name?"  "Cole."  He looked up at me.  "Cole Molton?"  I nodded.  "Yes, thats his last name?"  He typed it in really fast on Facebook, and clicked on the first person.  "I can't believe this."  "What?"  He clicked on his picture.  "This him?"  I nodded.  "Ashley, this is one of my best friends."  My heart started beating one hundred miles an hour.  Maybe there is hope. "Really?   Where does he live?"  "About a block away."  I felt like I was going to pass out.  The boy I've wanted to meet my whole life has been less than 5 minutes away, and I had no clue.  Niall got his phone out, and typed a text to Cole.  'Hey you doin’ anything?'  Cole texted back.  'Nope, why?'  'I have a surprise.'  Cole texted back. 'K, come on over.'  I got up and put on some jeans with Niall's shirt, and grabbed my phone.  "You ready to meet your brother?"  I nodded nervously.  He grabbed my hand, and led me outside.  We just walked because it was so close, and it felt good outside for once.  "Here it is."  I took in a deep breath, and walked up the steps.  Niall knocked, and he opened the door.  He looked just like me.  We could literally be twins.  He did that weird handshake thing with Niall, and then smiled at me.  "Come on in."  We walked in his house, and I felt like I was going to throw up.  I was very excited/nervous/mad at my parents.  "So, what's up?"  We all sat in the living room, and Niall spoke up.  "I would like you to introduce you to my girlfriend, Ashley."  Cole shook my hand.  "It's really nice to meet you.  You look really familiar."  I chuckled.  "Yeah, I should."  He kind of gave me a weird look.  "Cole, Ashley is not only my girlfriend, but she's also your sister."  He just stared at me.  He stood up, came over beside me, and gave me a hug.  "I can't believe I'm finally meeting you, Cole."  I started tearing up.  "I can't either, Ashley.  I can't believe I didn't figure it out before you told me."  I laughed.  We talked for a while about random stuff, and he gave Niall a death threat saying 'if you ever hurt my little sister, you're dead.'  so he's already used to the 'big brother' thing.  We also exchanged numbers before leaving.  "Thanks for taking me Niall.  I really appreciate it."  He smiled.  "Anything for you."  He kissed my cheek, and I blushed a little.  I love how he can do the smallest things, and it means the world to me. He means the world to me.  When we got home, we decided to tell everyone at dinner, and I know I was extremely nervous.  "DINNER!"  Harry screamed.  They ordered pizza, thank goodness.  Niall and I walked downstairs, and sat down with everyone else.  "I have an announcement to make."  All eyes were on Niall.  I grabbed his hand under the table, and held it.  "Well, as some of you might know, Ashley and I ar-" "FINALLY I DONT HAVE TO KEEP IT A SECRET ANYMORE!"  Louis screamed before Niall could finish.  Niall laughed.  "As I was saying, Ashley is my girlfriend now."  Everyone started to 'awww' including Kat and Georgia who had just walked in.  "That's so cute, Ashley!"  Kat came and gave me a hug.  "Thanks guys."  Everyone started talking again, and I looked at Niall.  He was looking at me with the biggest smile on his face I've ever seen.  I smiled back, and ate some more pizza.  "Movie night?"  Liam asked.  I nodded, and so did everyone else.  I looked over at Georgia, and she had a huge frown.  Kat wasn't going to let her watch it with us, so I thought of a plan.  After everyone was done eating, I got Harry and pulled him aside.  "Look, I know you and Georgia like each other, so do you want to hang out with her tonight while we're watching a movie?"  He nodded eagerly.  "Ok, you have to tell everyone that you don't feel good so you're going to bed.  A few minutes later, I'll bring Georgia to 'Niall's' room so she can watch t.v.  Then I'll come back downstairs, and I'll text you when they're coming up to get her."  "Thank you so much, Ashley."  I smiled.  "Yeah, yeah."  We went back into the kitchen and he announced that he didn't feel good.  He went upstairs, and everyone sat dow on the sofas.  "Georgia, go to Liam's room."  Georgia stood up.  "Hey, why don't you go to Nialls room?  There's more stuff to watch in there."  I stood up and walked upstairs with her.  "I'm going to et you go to Harry's room, but do NOT tell your sister, and be safe."  She hugged me and laughed.  "Thank you sososososo much!"  I smiled, and went back downstairs.  I sat in between Niall and Louis.  I held Niall’s hand, and put my head on his shoulder.  I was the happiest girl in the world right now.