Chapter Six

After the very long video chat was over, we decided to go downstairs.  "Well, well.  If it isn't Nialler and Ashley.  Where have you guys been?"  Louis smirked at me.  "We were upstairs doing a video chat.  Dumb butt."  "I know.  We were watching."  Liam grinned.  I rolled my eyes, and decided to eat something.  Of course everyone stood up and followed me to the kitchen.  Except for Kat who was asleep, and Zayn who was mad at me for an unknown reason.  "What do you guys want to eat?"  "I want carrots!"  Louis screamed.  "I want soup!  But with a fork, please."  Liam said.  That child really needs to learn how to get over his fears of spoons..."I want some sugar."  Harry said.  That's the last thing he needs.  "I want Nandos."  Of course Niall said that.  "Ok, Louis.  Here are your carrots."  I dumped some out on a plate and handed it to him.  "Liam, pick out your soup, and put it in the microwave for one minute."  "Yes ma'am."  I looked for anything that resembles a cucpcake.  "Harry, here's your sugar."  I put a spoon in a bowl of sugar.  Sounds good right?  Haha no.  "I wanted sugar from you."  He said giving me a cheeky smile.  "Yeah, just keep dreaming."  He pouted, so I walked over to him and kissed his cheek.  "Better?"  He shook his head.  "Well, I apologize."  I laughed at his pouting face.  Niall cleared his throat.  "Oh, right.  Nandos?  Is there one close to here?"  "Yes, but I don't want to go by myself.  Would you like to come?"  I looked over at the boys, who were nodding eagerly.  "Sure, let me go get my coat."  I smiled and ran up the stairs.  Just as I was about to walk out, I ran into Liam.  "Oops, sorry Liam. Didn't see you there."  I was about to walk past him when he put his hand up.  "Ashley, before you go...uhhh...I know who you were talking about when you said you liked 'someone' and I happen to know for a fact that he likes you a lot too.   If you don't speak up soon, then it might be too late."  "Whaaa?  That's crazy Liam.  Justin Bieber doesn't like me."  I said pretending.  "Ashley, do you really think I'm that stupid?  Because I'm not.  I know you have a cru-"  "IT'S NOT A CRUSH!"  I probably shouldn't have screamed that, because Niall was just downstairs, and the door was wide open.  "Hurry up, I'm hungry!"   I sighed.  "Liam, if you tell anyone, I will personally come find you, and beat you with a shoe.  You think the boys can hit hard, just wait."    and wth that, I walked downstairs.  "Bye boys!"  I screamed as we walked outside, and down to the street.  We walked for what seemed like forever, until we finally got to it.  "Table for-ohmygoshyou'reniallhoran" She said all in one breath.  "Yes, but could you keep it down please?  We just want to eat."  She nodded, and took us to our seat.  "Your waiter will be right with you."  She handed us our menus, but Niall's had something sticking out of it.  It was a piece of paper that said, "Call me ;)"  then had her number below.  He wadded it up, and threw it on the floor.  Our waiter came over (Thankfully it was a dude, so he had no clue who Niall was) and took our order.  We recieved our delicious food, and Niall finished before me even though he got like three times more.  "Done."  I said holding my aching stomache.  He laughed, and helped me stand up.  We went outside and I groaned.  "Niall, will you carry me?"   He turned, and I could tell he was about to say no, so I gave him my puppy dog face.  He sighed and picked me up.  "Thanks, you're the best."  "Yeah, I'm the best when I carry you?"  We laughed.  When we finally got back to the appartment, we went in to find everyone awake and running around.  "We're back.  What are you guys up to?"  "We're playing hide-and-go-seek!  Harry is it!"  Harry ran up to me, and tagged me.  "That's not fair!  I just walked in."  "You're it!  Go count to 50 in the corner."  I stomped over to the corner.  I began counting. 1-2-3...50!  Ready or not, here I come!"  I walked to the first place I could think of.  Beside Louis' bed.  I tiptoed in, and peeked my head over the bed.  When I looked over I saw not one, not two, but 5 pairs of eyes staring back.  "Gotcha!"  I dove across the bed, and landed on all of them.  "Who did she touch first?"  Oh no.  This is going to be a huge argument.  "I touched Louis first."  He pretended he was crying.  "Louis, be a big boy."  I said patting his head.  He stood up, and everyone followed him.  He went to the corner to count. "1-2-3..."  I was looking around for a place to hide, when Niall grabbed my hand.  He drug me up the stairs, and to Zayn's closet.  We sat under the rack of clothes, which was pretty roomy.  "Good spot."  "Thanks."  We heard someone come into the closet but they just stood there.  "50!  Ready or not, here I come!"  Louis screamed from downstairs.  "Crap."  The voice whispered.  He got under the rack of clothes opposite of us.  "Is anyone in here?"  I looked up at Niall.  "Potatoe?"  Crap.  I put my hand over Nall's mouth, and he was trying so hard not to laugh.  "Vas happenin'?" Louis said again.  The other side of clothes laughed.  It must've been Zayn.  "TAG!  Zayn Malik is itttt!"  He sang like a child.  Niall motioned for me to be quiet, so I was guessing we were going to sit here until they left.  They turned the closet light out, and shut the door.  This is great...I was in a pitch black clset with the guy I was in love with.  For those out there who were wondering, love at frst sight does exist.  "Ok, let's see how long it takes them to find us."  "Ok."  I took out my phone, and got on twitter.  'Hiding with @NiallOfficial.  The guys are so stupid.'  I tweeted.  Niall laughed, and our phones both buzzed.  'You have one new mention'  I clicked on it.  It was from Liam.  '@NiallOfficial and @Ashleyluvs1D you better not be doing anything!  We're coming to get youuu...'  I smiled, and started blushing.  '@Real_Liam_Payne You'll never catch me alive!'  I turned my phone off, and it was dark.  All I could see was the glow from Niall's phone on his face.  He was so perfect, and sweet.  I wish he felt the same way.  He turned his phone off too, and we sighed heavily.  "I'm getting tired.  They better come find us soon."  I mumbled. "Yeah.  You can sleep in my bed, and I'll take the couch."  I sat in silence for a while.  He would sleep on the couch for me?  That's so sweet.  "Ummm..."  I don't know what to say.  "Unless you would be awkward sleeping in my room..."  "No!  It's just that, you're so sweet."  He chuckled.  "Well, thanks."  It got kinda awkward after tat, so we were quiet.  I thought about what Liam said earlier.  'If you dont speak up soon, it might be too late'.  Should I say somethig now?  Deep breath, Ash.  "Ummm, Niall?"  "Hmmm?"  I took another deep breath.  "Well, Liam told me something...."  "And?"  Another deep breath.  "And, it was about you...and me..."  "Oh.  What did he say?"  Too many deep breaths.  "He said something about how you told him you like me.  I just need to know if it's true."  "Well..."

Ohhh yeah.  Cliff hanger ;) you probably hate me now!  It's ok, because I love you.  :) xxxMattixxx

VOTE/COMMENT/FAN!!!

<3