Their Wedding Chapter 20

(L):"Y/N!"

(Y/N):"Don't- Just don't I'll see you tomorrow at the wedding I'm going to sleep, hope you figure out what that was all about"

I walked away before he could say anything else; it hurt so much to walk out like that but I can't be around him knowing he was hiding that from me whatever that is I –I just need to rest maybe everything will be fine for the wedding tomorrow. I don't want to lose him not like I lost my family... Not again.

I could hardly sleep everything was replaying in my mind. I tried to get some sleep because tomorrow was the big day. I'm happy at least Yui and Ayato get to be together they deserve it.

After I finally fell asleep I woke up a few hours later to a nervous Yui pacing back and forth in front of my bed.

(Yui):"Oh good you're up"

(Y/N):"What's going on you okay?"

(Yui):"What happened with you and Laito last night?"

(Y/N):"Why does that matter?"

(Yui):"It matters because he is nowhere to be found"

(Y/N):"What!?"

(Yui):"Yeah he just up and left last night no one knows where he is"

(Y/N):"Don't worry about him he is allowed to do what he wants we don't need him"

(Yui):"But-"

(Y/N):"But nothing he will turn up eventually for now let's just focus on getting you ready for the ceremony"

(Yui):"Oh okay"

I would be lying if I said I wasn't nervous about him but I shouldn't even care, he was fine without me so he will be fine now I care more about the big day.

=====Time Skip to After Getting Ready=====

After helping Yui I left her to do some last minute checkups on the church and the decorations. Everything was perfect and in place; as I was adding the last touches on some of the decorations he decided to make a guest appearance.

(L):"Can we talk?"

(Y/N):"Where the hell were you?"

(L):"That doesn't matter can we talk!"

I could tell he was serious I think.

(Y/N):"What?"

(L):"I'm done"

(Y/N):"Done with what?"

(L):"Us! Whatever this is"

(Y/N):"What?!"

(L):"Now now you look so adorable when you're on the brink of tears"

(Y/N):"L-Laito" I said Shakely.

(L):"Awe your voice is so sweet"

(Y/N):"Fine then you got your wish"

(L):"Heh whatever Kitty"

As I was about to burst into tears I managed to ran as fast as I could back to my room but as I closed the door it just started pouring out of my eyes I dragged my back down the door then just hugged my knees and balled my eyes out I couldn't breathe. I knew this is what he was going to do from the start that stupid playboy!

I got up from sitting on the floor and went to the dress that laid out on my bed with everything else I threw the dress in the trash along with everything else but with the necklace that he gave me I was still wearing it I hesitated but then ripped it off and threw it with the rest of the stuff.

I went to the closet in the room and found the original dress I was going to wear which was a simple black well-fitting dress, black heel's, and a silver necklace. I then went to freshen up and do my makeup then get everything ready before the ceremony.

~~~~~Laito's P.O.V~~~~~

After the fight with Y/N I decided to head into the town and go to the park where we went on our first date; I sat there for a couple of hours then as I was thinking I saw a sexy woman walk by I hadn't noticed I was getting thirsty so I took action and decided to see how far it would go.

The next morning I woke up in that woman's home I got dresses and left. I am so blind I let Y/N change me into someone who had feelings and cared that wasn't who I was time to be who I really am.

As I was back at the manner I was going to look in the church to tell Yui that I wasn't going to be attending the wedding but instead I found the person who I needed to talk to.

As I saw her run away with tears in her eyes I just chuckled and continued to search for Yui but Reiji found me instead.

(R):"You going somewhere?"

(L):"Yeah I'm going to go into town and find an easy dinner"

(R):"Did you forget that our father is here and if you leave he won't be very impressed"

(L):"He is not my father! He has never been"

(R):"Say what you like but your still suck going to the wedding"

(L):"Fine whatever!"

I walked away and decided to get ready might as well show off that I'm back to myself.

~~~~~Your P.O.V~~~~~

It was finally time for the ceremony; Yui was all ready and looking beautiful I couldn't be happier for her but I can't wait for this day to be over.

(Priest):"Dearly beloved we gather here today-"

=====After Ceremony=====

Yui and Ayato were officially together I was so happy for them. During the ceremony Laito hardly looked at me but when he did he just chuckled and looked away which just made me annoyed and just more hurt.

Yui and Ayato were already packed up to go on their honeymoon there flight was in a few hours so they said their goodbyes and headed out.

As everyone was saying their goodbyes I decided to grab my stuff from Laito's room but when I opened the door I just slammed it and ran to my other room, he is really done with me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hey my lovely readers Author~Chan here hope you enjoyed this new chapter. Can you guys guess what Laito was doing when Yui and Ayato were leaving? I am finally all settled in my new place so expect chapter to come out more often instead of taking huge gaps. For now my lovely's this is all love you guys so much.

Love Author~Chan ( ω )