I Choose... Chapter 24

(Y/N):"If you forgot were not together anymore"

(L):"Give me a chance so I can prove you can trust me"

Should I trust him again? I don't know if I should but I want to at the same time? I just want to figure this out. I waited a minute or two to answer I had made up my mind.

(Y/N):"I trust you..."

Laito just stared at me then smiled and hugged me tight, it felt so good to say yes even though I was nervous about giving my answer.

(L):"Let's go celebrate"

(Y/N):"Celebrate? We have school in a few hours"

(L):"So let's do something in the meantime"

(Y/N):"What are you planning in that perverted mind of yours?"

(L):"You won't know until we do it" A smirk grew wide on his face

(L):"Now follow me"

I sighed then nodded my head and followed him but he changed his mind before he could open the door, he grabbed a blindfold from his dresser and wrapped my eyes the continued to walk; after a few minutes of walking he teleported us and all of the sudden we were outside.

(Y/N):"What are you doing?"

I heard him walk closer to me making me nervous but he was just taking off my blindfold; when I opened my eyes we were in front of a beautiful little lake.

(L):"I thought we could go for a bit of a swim"

(Y/N):"Laito it's so beautiful here"

(L):"I know, now strip"

(Y/N):"What!?" I could feel my cheeks burning

(L):"So we can go swimming wouldn't want to get your clothes wet now would we~"

I saw his smirk grow bigger and bigger with every word.

(Y/N):"Fine but your jumping in first"

(L)"Fine kitty~"

As he stripped down I tried not to watch but I could help but stare sometimes but when I did Laito noticed and made some snarky comment "Like what you see kitty~?" which just made me blush.

As I watched Laito jump in I started to get nervous but kept undressing; the whole time Laito was smiling at me which wasn't helping but I just jumped in quickly so I could splash him.

(L)"Enjoying yourself kitty~?"

(Y/N):"Yeah I'm having so much fun, thanks for taking me here"

(L):"Anytime~"

=====Two Hours Later=====

The sun began setting which was a sign telling me I needed to get out even thought I was having so much fun. As I got out Laito looked at me he looked a little upset.

(L):"Where are you going?"

(Y/N):"We should start heading back its getting late"

(L):"Oh no you're not~"

Laito swam towards me a grabbed my arm pulling me right into him, with my back on his chest and his arms around my stomach he moved my hair out of the way then started to kiss my neck making me giggle it was tickling me but the tickling soon stopped and it turned to biting; I had no way of moving so I just waited it out. When he was satisfied he then let me swim to turn around and look at him.

(Y/N):"Happy?"

(L):"A bit for now"

(Y/N):"For now?"

(L):"You will just have to wait and see"

(L):"Let's get out and head back"

(Y/N):"Did you bring towels!?"

(L):"I guess I forgot~"

(Y/N):"Of course you did"

He smiled at me then swam up to be and kissed me, he then swam to shore and grabbed his clothes; I waited a minute before I got out just taking in the sunset which was so beautiful.

(L):"Coming Kitty? ~"

(Y/N):"Yep"

I got out and grabbed my clothes, I didn't realize as we were walking how cold I was Laito noticed and handed me his jacket then kept walking.

As we reached the house I noticed Subaru as we walked he just looked at me and then stormed off it hurt a little but I just kept walking. I went back to my room and grabbed my school clothes and went to take a shower to warm up Laito tried to join me but I think he took the hint hopefully.

I can't wait for Yui and Ayato to come back in a week it feels like forever since I last saw her I can't wait to hear all about the trip.

=====Time Skip to During School=====

On my lunch break I decided to go looking for Laito, I found him on the roof just staring at the night sky it sounded like he was humming something.

(Y/N):"Hey Laito you busy?"

(L):"Oh kitty come to quench my thirst? ~"

(Y/N):"I actually came to thank you"

(L):"Thank me?"

(Y/N):"Yeah just for the fun afternoon"

(L):"Oh the fun is just beginning"

(L):"We aren't done yet, you'll find out soon"

(Y/N):"Why not tell me?"

(L):"Just meet me in my room tonight I will explain things then"

(Y/N):"You sneaky pervert, fine I will"

(L):"Excellent~"

(L):"Now about my thirst"

As he said that the bell rang which kind of made me happy.

(Y/N):"Oh would you look at that I got to go bye"

(L):"Bye kitty, remember this isn't over~"

(Y/N):"Trust me I don't think I could forget"

He is so cheeky but oh well this is what I get for liking the playboy of the family I just hope Subaru is going to talk to me later I don't want to lose him as a friend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hey my lovely readers Author~Chan here hope you enjoyed this new chapter. I wanted you guys to know this book should be ending by chapter 30 at the most but don't be sad I'm getting ready to write another book but I want you my lovely reader to choose the next brother and ideas for a new back story or tweaked back story so like always comment I can't wait to hear your ideas. For now my lovely's this is all love you guys so much hope you have a great Day/Night.

Love Author~Chan ( ω )