His Playboy Room Chapter 14

(Y/N):"No promises"

(L):"Ok Y/N see you soon"

He then got up a hugged me I hugged him back I think things are going to be interesting for sure as I looked up at him he kissed my head then sent me on my way I thought he was coming with me but he wanted to sit for a little while longer he is probably planning something guess I will just have to wait and see.

As I entered my room I decided not to change right away I decided to grab my iPod and listen to music for a bit I just wanted to think about everything that happened in the past few days from my parents to me living with a bunch of vampires and maybe falling for one of them.

=====Time Skip 1 ½ Hours=====

I was getting bored I played all my song some on repeat but not for long I tried drawing had no inspiration I decided now that I nothing else to do might as well change into the uniform (The shirt and skirt you left the jacket and bow off) and just wait to head to school.

(L):"You know now that now we are going to be roommates I guess we should decide whose room we are going to stay in"

When I heard him I had I small heart attack I still had my headphones in and wasn't fully paying attention I was more focused on if all my school work was done and up to date.

(Y/N):"Well I'm not sure if I should move to your room"

(L):"How come?"

(Y/N):"I don't know what things you keep in there for "special occasions"

(L):"Oh don't worry about those things besides if you move to my room we don't have to worry about anyone bothering us and we can free up this room if any more guest's decide to come"

(Y/N):"I mean I gue-"

(L):"Great now grab your things"

(Y/N):"I didn't even give you an answer"

(L):"I heard I guess and that's all I needed to hear besides you know you want to"

I mean he wasn't wrong but I wasn't going to tell him that.

(Y/N):"Fine I don't have much let me get it"

As I grabbed my things Laito offered to help so I gave him a few things to do I was excited but also nervous I thought we were moving quickly but I wanted to do this I think I am ready.

(L):"What's this?"

It was the necklace from the room I forgot I left it on the desk after Yui and I talked what do I say?

(Y/N):"Remember it was the necklace I had in my backpack then I found it when I was cleaning"

(L):"Oh ok it looks so familiar"

(Y/N):"Oh really must be pretty popular jewelry"

(L):"I guess so, anyways do you have everything?"

(Y/N):"Yep all good here"

(L):"Perfect lets go then"

I feel bad about lying to Laito but it's too late to change that now maybe I will tell him probably not oh I don't know I will think about it later for now I get to see what the playboy keeps in his private chambers oh great I'm nervous again.

As I entered his room it seemed kind of normal he has silk sheets on his bed, candles around then room, and then the usual a carpet and some furniture it seemed safe so far I could get used to it.

(L):"Well what do you think?"

(Y/N):"I like it a lot even the silk sheets I think they are a nice touch"

I didn't want to break out laughing so I probably had a huge smile on my face.

(L):"Oh laugh now but you will see how nice they are"

(Y/N):"If you say so" I said chuckling

Laito then grabbed my stuff and put it on the chair by the window then came backed to me and kissed me after he kissed me he seemed happy it was cute.

(Y/N):"What are you smiling about?"

(L):"You're going to have your first bite here"

(Y/N):"Hunh oh wait wha-"

He then kissed me again pushing me to the nearest wall holding onto me tightly not even stopping for a breath he then broke free of the kiss and looked at me straight in the eyes and smiled.

(L):"Are you ready?"

I looked at him and rolled my eyes he then grabbed my chin turning my head to side but then turned it back to face him then I saw a spark in his eyes he grabbed me and carried me to the bed bridal style then hovered over me kissed me again I think he wanted to show me how the silk sheets felt.

(L):"Much better now let's start where I left off"

He then moved my head to the side again kissing down my neck undoing the first two buttons of my blouse to expose my collar bone which made me get nervous and blush.

(L):"Aw you look adorable now I want to see more"

He then licked my neck then bit down making me flinch then he smiled again I love when I feel him smile he bit down a few more times enjoying it all.

I played with his hair during some bites I could tell he liked when I played with his hair he would grunt then bite harder which made me giggle then moan in pain.

After a couple of minutes of biting my neck and me playing with his hair he finally released and just hovered over me he had a bit of blood on the corner of his mouth so what I did was take my thumb and wiped it off then licked my thumb he looked at me a little shocked then just grinned.

(Y/N):"Mhm blood don't see the big deal"

We both laughed then he just looked at me.

(Y/N):"What?"

(L):"You're so interesting most girls wouldn't do that"

(Y/N):"Well I'm not most girls so"

(L):"I know and I love it"

(Y/N):"Heh"

He then kissed me again making us both smile then rolled off me and laid beside me.

(L):"So do you like the silk sheets?"

He said with a smug grin make me chuckle.

(Y/N):"Oh yes they are very nice"

I tried saying with a straight face but failed.

(L):"Guess we better get ready for school"

(Y/N):"Yeah I guess so"

(L):"I can't wait till school is over"

(Y/N):"Why?"

(L):"It's a surprise you will just have to wait and see"

(Y/N):"Oh goodie can't wait"

(L):"Me neither"

He said with a smug grin what could he have up his sleeve now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hey my lovely readers here is a late Valentine's Day chapter. If you guys have any special request for Laito to do as his surprise let me know I would love to hear your ideas. For now this is all love you guys so much.

Love Savannah (づ ᗒ ω ᗕ )づ