1~Free

Racing through the forest, the wind snaps at my hair as my golden locks dance in my haste to reach the cliff top. The trees and thick bushes were beginning to thin as my bare feet carried me quickly along the soft floor. The green tee i have swung around my toned body as i twist to peep over my shoulder, nothing to see, and my brown ripped skirt continued to climb high up on my thighs as I rush for the open area.

The woods around me began giggling as young boys clambered through the trees above, I could sense their weapons trained on my stiff back as they gained on me. My breathing stuttered as I broke through the tree line and sprinted with the last of my energy for the edge of the cliff.

Taking a ragged breath, lungs screaming in protest at the rate in which my body demanded fuel to keep going from my pursuers, I was about to jump from the cliff when a figure dropped from the sky in font of me. Unable to stop, I went crashing into the strong chest of Peter Pan as I knocked us both off the edge of the cliff.

Giving a yelp of surprise I clung onto his shoulders as tightly as I could to prevent an uncontrolled fall as we spun around in the air until he was able to gain his balance as he held me above the rocky shore beneath.

Panting and now laughing I glance up at Peter to see him chuckling down at me as he flew us higher into the air as if we were dancing on the wind. Spinning us around like we were dancing I can't help but melt into his hold as we glide higher and higher into the bleeding light of the setting sun. My Peter will always keep me safe.

Kissing my forehead gently he gives me a quick squeeze before whispering, "I love you, darling," before he let me go!

Plummeting towards the ground below I begin spinning and tumbling as my body free falls like a rag doll, "You twat!" I shout as I focus a little and suddenly control my fall until I'm no longer falling but instead floating on the air much like Peter does. Without much effort I kick up from my position a glide up to my lover.
"I hate it when you do that," I gasp as I fly into his awaiting arms where he greets me with a quick peck.
"That's why you love me" he smiles as he takes my hand and leads me down to the cliff top that we previously fell off.

The lost boys were all there, shouting and cheering at us as we gently step back onto land. As soon as Peter stepped down behind me I quickly turned to face him with an evil smirk and pushed him backwards off the cliff edge.
"Run!" I squealed to the boys as we all made a dash for the trees as Peter recovered himself from the fall. I couldn't stop the Cheshire Cat grin and cackle of a laugh that escapes my lips as I run with my boys through the deep forest towards camp. 

We can all hear the swooshing of Pan above us as he twisted between us all as he flew. He began picking us all off one by one. A few of the boys who were previously running beside me suddenly found themselves being thrown high into the air or placed high in a tree. Gasping for as much air that I can gulp I greedily take in lungfuls of the magnificent forest air to push my screaming legs further, faster. 

A huge fallen tree blocked my path, instead of doing my regular and predictable leap over it whilst using my magic to help me fly over it, I instead threw myself onto the floor and slide underneath it. To say Felix, who was waiting to grab me as i jumped over, was surprised was an understatement.  His face of shock when he leap from the neighboring tree was priceless. 

"You missed!" I call over my shoulder after jumping back onto my feet and dash off into the thicket of the bushes. A grunt of laughter followed after as a few of the lost boys all jumped on the older boy to delay his pursuit after me. 

I knew he would find me. He always will. It's just a matter of time before he reveals himself.

Slowing to a stop I lean casually against the rough bark of  a tree as I wait for him to catch up. All too soon I hear the familiar movement of the air behind me as Peter lands gracefully. Immediately his hands snake around my waist from behind, pushing me off the tree so that I now rest against his chest, his head atop of mine.  

Placing a sweet kiss on my head he slowly works his way down to my ear and cheeks before claiming my neck with his hot mouth. The sigh that escapes me is unstoppable as he pulls me close. The feeling of euphoria flooding through my racing veins was giving me a high. 

Gently, I interlaced my right leg behind his so i could be a little closer to him. He didn't even see it coming as i pulled his leg out from underneath him and pivoted us as he fell to the soft floor where I straddled his waist and had my dagger against his throat. 

"I win," I smirk at his bewildered look as his brown hair flops out of his face and his mesmerizing forest green eyes are alight with his own, unique, cheeky spark. 

"Only because I let you," he smirks back with that raised eye brow of his. 

"Ha!" I laugh as I lean back and remove my dagger from his throat, my hands now resting upon his that claimed my hips tightly in his grip, "I got ya good there Pan," I smile as I slowly begin moving my hips over his. The lust that clouded his vision was instant as he gazes up at me. He grips my hips painfully tight as he sits up off the floor but i just push him back down, "ah, ah, ah" I tut cheekily as I lean down to capture his soft lips in my own, "Say I won," I whisper against his lips

"I won" he smirks as he quickly flips us over so my back is now on the soft ground, my long blond hair splayed out across the leaves and dry dirt as he holds himself above me on his knees and forearms; a hand gliding through my hair before across my brow and cheek. I feel a blush creep sneakily onto my face as I look down but his gentle hand on my jaw has me looking back up at him, "Peter" I whine as he kisses both my cheeks and nose

"What?" He whispers into my ear making the  hairs on the back of my neck stand to attention and my breath to catch in my throat, "I did stake my claim first," He whispers as he kisses the newly marked spot on my neck. My eyes close and a sigh escapes me. Brat! 

"I win" he smirks as he takes my awaiting lips with his hungry ones.