Part 4: Down with Nash Training Rebellion

13 rejoiced at the return of both us and our parents. There was a celebration (which took place a day before I turned 13.) and my dad baked the cake. I was back in my own bed (or as close to at as I could be without actually being home) with Rosie fallowing me everywhere she could almost like a dog would.

 Ty and I hadn't spoken much but he had been with Trist and Matt a lot lately. I had taken to hanging around Alice when she wasn't with her parents. Raif fallowed me almost everywhere. I was still close to Mom and had grown closer to Dad and Gale. Marissa was already like an Aunt. I didn't miss always being with Ty. I was not happy about being kept inside at all times but I knew they had good reason. Alice was my new partner in crime and Raif was our little assistant (and yes we did cause mischief. Half the time we ended up locked in our rooms because of it. The other half was just a scolding).

 I only saw Ty at meals and sometimes during training classes (not that we needed them.) Our parents had separated us back into family's so it was me, Mom, Dad, and Raif plus Rosie. Gale, Marissa, Ty, and Trist were in the room the parents had been in when we first arrived. I didn't spend much time alone or asleep because nightmare always over came me.

The day finally came when I was to meet in the conference room with Ty, Alice, and Matt. Alice was going to help me no matter what and Matt was going to help Ty no matter what. I was exited and scared at the same time. One name kept ringing in my head though. Littlejay.

I told Mom that I was no longer going to be Fire or Firebird I was a Littlejay as much as I didnt like Nash maybee I could rub the name in his face a little.

I was to only have Dad, Gale, and Alice in my squad for the newly planned rebellion. Mom was to have one person from 13, Ty and Matt helping her out. Marissa was going to help Haymitch from the sky. I had my bow and arrows so did Mom, Gale, and Ty. Dad had a gun as well as the guy from 13. Matt and Alice had little throwing daggers and all of us had Nightlock in a little shoulder pouch.

I was scared about what I was going to do next but I was ready. We were going to start a rebellion with the help of all the kids who were in the arena with me. Then we were going to kill Nash.