13 and yet not

The tears were falling in a river. Ty was dragging me by my hand. I was losing my parents again except this time I was the one who was free. The hover craft picked us up and once on it I collapsed. Raif had come running and I was hugging him while I cried.

"Emmy? Wheres Mom and Dad?" He asked after my crying had calmed down.

"They-They aren't coming." I said and started crying again. Raif went to tell the pilot that they weren't coming and to take us back to 13. Ty's arms were around me the whole way back to 13. We walked in the launch area and were lead away by Ace and a few others. Ty's arm was around my waist supporting me and Raif was also supporting me too. Trist was hugging Ty and didn't look like he was ever going to let go. Malissa met us outside the launch room and hugged us all then got up as if expecting someone else. Gale.

"Malissa." I said in a whisper then I shook my head. Malissa collapsed in Ty's arms and cried. We all tried to calm her down but were unsuccessful. When Malissa finally passed out Ace carried her away and told us to go to our parents room and stay there.

I walked in the room and Rosie was in my arms purring. I sat no my Mom's bed and tried not to cry more. Ty still had his arms wrapped around me in a tight hug. He looked like he wanted to cry but at the same time didn't. I shifted in his arms so that I could put mar arms around his neck. I pulled him in close and gave him a kiss. We kissed till Trist and Raif broke us apart.

Ty never let go of me not once. Ttris and Raif was never more than three steps away. Malissa was no where to be seen.

13 just wasn't 13 without my parents and Gale. So that night we started to devise a plan. A plan that could get us all killed but if was successful would save all of our lives.