Bring it on

(A/N:Enjoy this chapter because its the only one in this POV in the entire book ~Kara)

*President Nash's POV*

I blindfold the kids OOOH this is going to be fun. The Mockingjays daughter is a tough one and so is the Hawthorn kid but they wont be able to beat this game! I watch as the kids are set in place. The Hawthorn kid and Mellark kid find each other almost immediately which is surprising but not impossible. The other two are on the other side of the maze. The peace keepers are let loose and the two from six are caught.

The rebel kid's walk around navigating the maze almost perfectly. When a peace keeper rounds a corner close to them they stop and take a path going in the opposite direction. How is that possible?! They make it through the maze perfectly. The are out of the maze and in to the peace keepers clutches. Their blindfolds are undone but their arms are still secured behind their backs. I walk out and stand before them all four of them. I turn to the rebels kid's and ask in a sharp voice "How did you do that?!?!?"

The girl smirked at me "Wouldn't you like to know!" She answered in a snobby voice

The tributes from six give her a warning glance but she ignores them. I wanted to punch her but instead I turned to the other Boy. "Your little Girlfriend isn't answering me so maybe you will. How did you do it!?" I yelled

He looked me in the eye and answered "I guess you will never know if you don't already." The girl gave him an approving look but it didn't last. I was livid. I punched the girl in the chest and she crumpled to the floor. The boy screamed her name and tried to rush to her aid but the peace keepers held him back. That girl was more trouble than she was worth.

I walked out of the room and to a computer station. I watched as the Children were taken back to their cell and chained back to the wall. The Girl I punched was still doubled over in pain and the others were around her. She eventually regained her breath and let her colorful vocabulary show and all the curses were directed at me.

The girl finished but never went to sleep. As soon as the others were asleep I walked down to their cell and talked to her through the bars. "You are nothing but trouble like your mother was." I said in a menacing whisper.

"Like Mother like daughter!" She whispered back equally as deadly.

"You are going to get yourself and friends in trouble you know." I said looking at the boy she had come with.

"You hurt him and I will personally kill you!" She threatened

I laughed but was secretly unsure if she could actually fallow through on the threat. "We'll see little jay We'll see."

She glared at me the whole way out. I walked a short distance down the hall and passed only two guards for I only kept four in the mansion with me and four outside because they just interfered with everything. I walked towards the front door and was just in time to see it burs open to reveal familiar figures standing in the doorway.

It was little Jay's parents and The Hawthorn Rebel.

                                                               *******************

Dun Dun Dun! Mwahahahaha cliff hanger! Announcers voice: "Tune in next time to....." lol Whats up people?! I'm in a really evil mood right now for nameless reasons so I decided to write from the badguy's POV.  Anyways Is Katniss going to save the kids? Or is she going to fail miserably and leave it to the little boys? Any Ideas? let me know what you think is going to happen! and remember to 

Vote

Fan

and comment if you haven't already!

<3