Rescuers and captors

We all got along ok for the first day and a half and that was when we got the first parachute. There was a note addressed to all of us but it was from Haymitch and said "Do not read out loud."

"Ty come look Haymitch sent all of us something." Ty came and we read the note

Dear tributes, 

you are no longer going to be in the arena. Katniss Mellark, Peeta Mellark, and Gale Hawthorne are on their way. Meet them at the force Field at sunset. Bring your weapons just in case the capital decides it wants some excitement. Everyone's family's will be in 13 awaiting your arrival. Be careful Sweetheart. Your not out of the desert yet.

-Haymitch

Ty looked at me and leaned in to give me a kiss. We kissed for only a second and then went to whispering the message to all the other tributes. Some of them laughed some cried and others hid their emotions from the cameras. when it was about two hours away from sunset we headed for the part of the force Field farther away from the cornucopia. When we reached it the force Field was already braking and there was one hover craft. everyone started boarding.

                                                   ***************************

* Alice's POV (Girl from district six)*

Matt and I let everyone get on the hover craft before us. We waited till it was just us and district 12. Then we drew our knives and quickly slipped behind Tyler and Emily. When Gale and Katniss came to see why they weren't on Board they found them with knives held to their throats. Katniss looked shocked and Gale looked ready to kill but they knew if they tried anything there would be no more Tyler or Emily. I could see that Emily had silent tears rolling down her cheeks. Tyler was struggling but not much because he knew I would slit his throat if I had to.

The guards and Peeta joined the crowed but we were already backing away. Peeta and a big guard stepped forward.

I stopped inching backwards and held the knife tighter to Emily's throat she gasped "Don't come any closer or you will never see your precious Emily again!" I shouted as I said the words I thought of the message we had received last night while we had been pretending to sleep.

Alice,

If you and Mathew bring me Emily and Tyler I will reword you greatly. If not your family's may find themselves out of time.

President Nash

Matt and I were still inching away and Katniss was now crying. I wanted so bad to let Tyler and Emily go but my own family would be at risk if I did that so I didn't let go. As we backed away a capital hover craft came to a stop above us. Matt and I pushed Tyler and Emily onto the latter. They were frozen into place and the latter was lifted. The latter came down for us and we were lifted up into the Hover craft.

When we were inside the hover craft we were not let out of the current. We were disarmed and stuck into a glass cylinder next to Tyler and Emily's. As they locked it I started to scream. "YOU LIARS! YOU TRICKED US!" I was crying now Emily looked at me with sad eyes through their glass into ours.

"What did they promise you?" I saw her mouth

"Our family's safety" I mouthed back

She nodded and put her head on Tyler's shoulder. Then the Gas was let in. I wasn't asleep but I wasn't awake either. My body was limp but I was not unconscious. When we reached the capital we were all carried into the dungeons and put into one large cage. eventually the drug wore off and we are left to rot in the dirty little cage.