Chapter 29

Wassup! I just turned in my AP art portfolio not too long ago qq. I hope I pass. But my art is trash lolololol. I I get a 3 I'd be happy ^~^
-------------________________\\\_\\\\\\\\\\||||||||||||~~~

Takayoshi's guardian was waving his weapon at nothing. Takayoshi looked at him pissed off. Reborn face palmed. Cielo sweat dropped. Ryohei and Lussuria paused at fighting and turned to look at him, like he is stupid.

They then continued to fight ignoring SG still waving his weapon sin front of him. Ryohei start throwing more and more punches at Lussuria only to be dodged easily. Ryohei smirked and jumped back and stood in a punching stance as if he was charging. His right fist glowed a soft yellow.

The longer he held the brighter and darker the got. Lussuria was alarmed by this and jumped back also, and attempted to block the incoming attack. Ryohei fired his punch releasing the power he gathered into his fist.

The yellow glow shot out like a huge laser and blasted everything in front of it. Lussuria attempted to tank the attack only to be knocked out by his punch. The attack was so powerful it broke the ring they were battling in.

Causing an electrical malfunction, all the bright lights lost their power and turned off. Ryohei finally opened his eyes revealing a soft yellow glow on his eyes. He turned around to see Takayoshi's guardian on the floor knocked out. Wait what knocked out?

Rewind.

Ryohei fired his attack blasting the cage as pieces of metal where flying everywhere. SG was tiredly waving his weapon around him only to be hit in the head by a particularly large piece of metal. And this getting knocked out.

And we're back.

Takayoshi had his mouth gaping open like a fish at what just happened. 'How the heck is he so strong' Takayoshi had thought. Cielo walked towards him and smirked. "Close your mouth unless you wanna catch some flies" he said.

The Cervello jumped down from their observing spot. "We herby announce that the winner of the Sun guardian match is Sasagawa Ryohei." They said and brought the three piece of the rings to him. Ryohei picked up the three parts and combined the three pieces into one ring.

"YOOOOSHAAAAAAA" Ryohei shouted out loud. Cielo chuckled at his guardian being hyped up. Ryohei hopped down from the ring and went over to Cielo. "Only seven more to go." Ryohei said. Since Ryohei was much taller he ruffled Cielo's hair.

"The next match is the battle for the Lightning  Guardians and will be held in 2 days." The Cervello announced. Once the And everyone start to returned home. Takayoshi stomped his way towards his home. Suddenly he turned around. "Ne, Souta." Souta was walking like he was in trance.

He was thinking deep about something. So deep he almost walked into a pole 4 times if not for Takayoshi moving him to the side so he walks around it. The voice of Takayoshi suddenly speaking up snapped him out of his trance.

"Huh, nani?" Souta said but walked into a pole. "Itaiiiiii!" He shouted and crouched down rubbing his forehead. The neighboring houses near them suddenly turned on their lights and opened their windows.

Some looked at who suddenly shouted and woke them up while other simply yelled out SHUT UP! Souta frantically apologized to the angry people. Takayoshi sighed at his younger brother. "What were you thinking about? You almost ran into a pole four times and you actually did on the fifth one." Takayoshi asked.

"No it's nothing" Souta said and laughed it off. Takayoshi eyed him weirdly, but eventually ignored it. Souta was definitely bothered by the piece of information he got from Shouichi. He kept thinking about it even during the ring battle. He wasn't deep in thought and ignored the fact that his brother's guardian had lost the match, or the fact that Ryohei his senpai was able to blast a hole and break the ring.

He kept looking at the piece of paper and at Cielo. Although Cielo had noticed the glances he was getting from Souta he ignored it and pretended he didn't notice Souta was looking at him.

-Time Skip-

For the next few days he continued to think. But on the 2nd day. The day of the ring battle something clicked. Something just fitted together perfectly. Like two gears suddenly aligned and the machine was working again. The information made perfect sense.

-At Shouichi's House-

Shouichi was happily and tiredly sleeping on his desk. Drooling all over his table. Until he felt something warm. Not only warm but also soft and fluffy. Something calming and a small growl that was a soft and cute noise. ......Wait a growl..?

"Holy Shit!" He shouted and suddenly sat up on his chair. Scaring what ever that was growling softly and was fluffy. Shouichi looked around and adjusted his glasses. Only to find the papers he was sleeping on had foot prints on it.

Small little cute paw prints on his paper. Wait what the fuck? Paw prints holy shitttttt. He looked around his room only to hear a whimper and sniffling sound under his desk in a corner.

Shouichi looked down to see a glowing flame like ball. Or an animal curled up into a ball. He reaches over and touched it. The animal flinched and removed its small tail from its eyes to peek up.

Shouichi's eyes locked on with the animal as it slowly walked out from its hiding spot. Still with small tears in its eyes it walked towards his foot and nudged it. Shouichi looked at curiously what is an animal doing in his room. His window was randomly opened. Did it come in it's self?

The animal nudged his leg again gaining his attention only to find a piece of paper being held in its mouth. He reached over to take the black envelope. Shouichi gulped and carefully opened the letter to find another black paper with words written in orange like golden ink.

[ Hey Iriei Shouichi,
Nice to meet you, I need a favor from you.
Can you take care of my pet for me while I'm away.
Really?! Thanks! It's name is Natsu by the way.
Take good care of him!

From yours truly,
NaTsu]

The letter read.

What the fuck?