Answers & Questions: VIII

"Bold" - Italian/any other language

"Normal" - Japanese

'Normal' - Thoughts

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Tsu-kun" Nana said in a muffled voice as she tried to stop herself from crying. Cielo flinched at his old name being called. He wanted to leave her alone since he was no longer her Tsu-kun. He is now Cielo, the new name he got after being abandoned and killed by Iemitsu.

He decided to leave Nana alone. Cielo walked towards the stairs to the second floor and passed by the kitchen. Nana looked up as Cielo was walking pass. She saw Cielo and quickly wiped her tears and stood up.

Cielo noticed a movement and turned his head. "Okaeri, Cielo-san" Nana said with a smile. He only nodded back as a reply. Cielo so far has never spoken a word to Nana since he had gotten here. It has been 2 days since his arrival in Japan.

Cielo never spoke to her because he felt that he had no need to, but since he saw her crying, he thought that he should comfort her. Since she is his mother, not that she knew.

"Cielo." He said as Nana's eyes widen. She was shocked at Cielo finally spoke. "Huh?" She said in confusion. "Just call me Cielo." He said in his slightly hoarse, but deep voice. Nana gave him a wide smile "Ok Cielo-kun." Cielo sighed.

Cielo decided to keep her company while the others are training and away. "Why were you crying" He asked in a blank tone. Nana smiled and shook her head as her smile fades saying "It's nothing."

But then she gave him another smile. Cielo looked at her with his dull, orange eyes. Nana's smile saddened and she sighed. She sat back down in her chair, signaling Cielo to sit across from her. He followed and sat down in the chair across from her.

"I-I was cleaning today, as I dropped some papers on the floor. So I went to go pick them up. I found the birth certificate of one of my sons." She said the last part sadly. "You see I had twins. Takayoshi has an older brother." Nana said with a sad smile then looked down.

"His name was Tsunayoshi, he disappeared on the same day he was born. I have no idea what happened. I remember him laying next to me on the hospital bed on the day they were born. But the next moment I woke up, he was gone and only Takayoshi was left." Nana starts to tear up.

"I asked everyone in the hospital and had my husband Iemitsu, search for him. We never found him. My husband and I were devastated." She continued. Cielo twitched when he heard that Iemitsu was worried and has searched'for him.

Nana started to sob into her palms again. Cielo stands up from his chair and gently pats her head, causing her to look up. Cielo gave her a small smile that disappeared quickly, but Nana still caught it. Cielo moves away from her and walks towards the door.

"I'm going out for a bit... Mama." Cielo said as he walked through the front door and closing it from behind. "Itterashai" Nana said with a smile. She didn't know why but she felt a burst of joy when Cielo had called her Mama.

>Mini Time Skip<
> Current time: 5:45 PM<

Reborn and his two dame and baka students finally returned home. "Tadaima, Mama" Reborn said. As Nana replied "Ara, Okaeri Reborn-kun, Ta-kun, and Sou-kun." She said while peeking out from the kitchen. Reborn dragged the two unconscious boys back to their room.

"Mama, do you know where's Cielo?" Reborn asked wondering where he went. "Oh, Cielo-kun told me he was going out for a bit." Nana answered. Reborn nodded in reply. 'Cielo-kun...?' Reborn thought as he smirked and pulled his fedora down.

The front door opens again and Cielo is seen walking in. "Okaeri, Cielo-kun... again" She said giggling lightly as she went back to cooking dinner in the kitchen.

Cielo once again nodded as a reply and went to the 2nd floor and into the two idiots' room. "So where did you go?" Reborn asked. "And also, Cielo-kun, huh. Seems like you two asked sore pretty close now~" Reborn teased smirking.

"Friend, and shut up" Cielo said coldly looking away, a little shy. The two unconscious boys started to wake up after being knocked out for an hour. "Ugh" the two groaned in pain as they tried to get up. Takayoshi noticed Cielo and started to shout.

"What the hell were you doing at our school?" Takayoshi said loudly, clearly still mad.

"Teaching" Cielo answered back coldly. "Anyways enough bickering, you two. Hurry up and do your homework before I shoot you." Reborn threaten as he turned Leon into a gun. The said two didn't budge. "What are you waiting for? An invitation? Chop chop! Or Bang bang!" Reborn eyes glinted as he rushed the two.

>Another Mini Time Skip< /sorry/

"Dinner is ready!" Nana called up to where the boys were. A chorus of "Hai!" was heard in reply.

Takayoshi and Souta were working hard on their homework as they hear Nana calling, to inform that dinner was ready. The two brothers stood up ready to go down for dinner. They were hungry.

But Reborn being the Demon tutor he is said "Sit down, you two. You don't get dinner until you finish."The two groaned as they sat back down in their spots and continued on their homework. "You coming down, Cielo?" Reborn asked as he turned over to him.

"Later." Cielo replied. Reborn went downstairs for dinner alone, as Cielo stayed along with his two 'brothers'. (Yay bonding time!) This was the first time they were ever alone together. Cielo was sitting down correcting some homework since he is now a teacher.

'Uwaaaa, this is awkward. The room is so silent, all you can hear is our pens and pencils scratching the paper. And Cielo has this 'Don't bother me' feeling coming from him' Souta thought. (His face is basically ' -' ...)

"Um, C-Cielo-san. Can I-I ask you a question?" Cielo turned his head and looked straight at Souta. "Baka! You think this emotionless monster is going to answer your question?" Takayoshi scolded Souta, making Souta back away. (Ouch Takayoshi, not a nice thing to say to your big bro!)

"S-Sorry nii-san. Uh Cielo-san you could ignore what I s-" Souta got cut off by Cielo. "What is it?" Cielo asked in an unamused tone. Well, he certainly wasn't amused by their little bickering.

'Well I guess I could answer his question as long as it isn't about me' Cielo thought.

"Uh, um I just wanted to know why do you look so much like my brother?"

----------------------------------------------------------

So! How did yah like dat chapter~ I'm going to start to give Cielo/Tsuna a bit more of a background oeo soon... you will know everything... or will you? OwO anyways hope yah all liked it and ima uhh roll off to the next chapter! *rolls*

*Edited: 5/29/19*

*1128 words*