Bombs: XIV

>Flash Back< [Next Day, School]

The teacher walked through the door of the classroom. "Alright, everyone gets into your seats." The teacher instructed. "Everyone, we have a transfer student coming in today." Murmurs could be heard throughout the room from the students.

Everyone was excited, the word about the new foreign transfer student news spread like wildfire. "You can come in now." The teacher instructed. The door slid open revealing an angry, silver-haired teen with a scowl on his face. The girls in the class squealed as the guys just watched.

The silver-haired teen walked towards the front of the class and faced his new classmates. The new student scanned the faces of his classmates as the teacher talked. "This is the new transfer student from Italy, try and introduce yourself." The teacher prompted.

The scowling teen answered with a click of his tongue. "Tch, Gokudera Hayato," Hayato said. More squeals in the classroom came along. Hayato ignores the screams but instead continues to scan the room and his new surroundings.

'He's not here... But the candidates are' Hayato thought as he glared at the two candidates. He walks over to Takayoshi's desk and knocks it over. He earned a scowl from Takayoshi. "Meet me at the back of the school when school's over," Hayato said, then leaving for his new seat.

The rest of the class continued smoothly with Hayato falling asleep and not listening to the teachers as they taught. The teachers didn't want to wake him up, afraid of the scowling teen when he's touched.

Even during break time, Hayato was sleeping while surrounded by a swarm of girls all taking pictures of the new hot transfer student. A teacher tried to wake Hayato as he was sleeping only to receive a threat from him of being blown to pieces, but Cielo was obviously different.

A minute before class had started all the girls had already dashed to their seats. Still in love and wanting to give Cielo a good impression. Cielo walks in as the bell rings and sets his material on his desk. Hayato slept through his break uninterrupted obviously. Cielo starts taking attendance and calling roll.

"Sawada Takayoshi" "Here" "Sawada Souta" "Hai!" "Gokudera... Hayato....?" Cielo says, in a questioning tone, as if he read the attendance sheet wrong. He puts the attendance sheet down. Cielo finally scans the room to find Gokudera Hayato sleeping with his legs propped on top of the desk and arms behind his head.

Cielo let out a sigh as he saw him and walked over towards the sleeping teen with a clipboard in his hand. The rest of the class watches with amusement, as some of the girls worried for him. He stops his steps next to the sleeping teen and calls out his name "Gokudera Hayato".

The only answer he got was a groan and telling Cielo to go away. Cielo started at Hayato as all his classmates watched. Cielo lifts up his clipboard and smacks Hayato in the head to wake him up. "Ow!" Hayato said as he shot up from his seat in pain.

Some of the others looked away afraid of what will happen between the two. "Who the fu― Cielo?" Hayato said in a confused voice as he nursed his head. "Cielo is that really you?" Hayato asks one more time as he rubbed his eyes to see if he was dreaming or was this reality.

He opened his eyes only to see Cielo standing there again, he wasn't dreaming. "Hayato, what are you doing here?" Cielo asked Hayato with a slightly menacing voice, surprising the students a bit, but not to a certain two.

"Cielo! You left without telling the rest of us!" Hayato quickly switched languages as he looked at Cielo still rubbing the bump on his head. "I believe I don't have to ask for your consent to go somewhere" Cielo argued in an annoyed tone.

"You could've at least let us know... Wait, you're talking more than usual..." Hayato said in surprise. "That's good that you are talking more now, anyways the other 5 are coming here too soon. Just letting you know." Hayato continued as he sat back in his seat getting ready to once again sleep with his arms and head on the desk.

The other students including the Sawadas were confused by their conversation. They suddenly started having a conversation in a different language. 'Why does the new transfer student know Cielo-sensei?' They all thought. The rest of the class continued without a commotion until lunch.

Supposedly they were going to meet at the end of school but instead, Hayato was confronted by Takayoshi at lunch instead. Hayato saw Takayoshi and his little minions who had been following him for a while so he led them to the roof of the school away from other students.

Hayato's pursuers (including Souta) were there right behind him as he stepped foot onto the roof. "Takayoshi, what are you doing to the new transfer student?" Reborn appeared out of nowhere. "Reborn! Good. You're here! Quick. Shoot me with that weird bullet of yours."

"Hooh... Are you commanding me now? Baka-yoshi" Reborn said with a glint in his eyes. Takayoshi quickly turned away, realizing his mistake. "Reborn-san if he dies then someone else will replace him as Decimo right?" Hayato questions Reborn, receiving a nod.

"Good, I will never accept him as Decimo!" Hayato shouts 'After what they did to Cielo!' Hayato thought. He lit his dynamites that he took out from nowhere and tossed them at Takayoshi. Reborn shot Takayoshi with a dying will bullet.

Souta tried to help with the situation. Cielo appeared out of nowhere and stood near Reborn. The two tutors watched as the two hotheaded teens battled it out. "Two times bombs!" Hayato shouted as he tossed a bunch of bombs into the air.

Takayoshi pulled an iron bar from a part of the school's roof fences as a weapon. He knocked the bombs away back into the air away from him. "Damn you! Triple bombs!" Hayato shouted. As he tossed it at the DWM Takayoshi (it's not HDWM yet!)

He knocked all the bombs back to Hayato once again. "Shit!" Hayato said. Reborn was about to go and save Hayato but Cielo held him back before he could move from his spot. "Wait." He said, stopping Reborn. Right at that moment, the bombs exploded where Hayato was.

"Serves you right! That'll teach you to challenge me." Takayoshi had a satisfied face as Souta was shocked at what he saw. 'D-did nii-san just kill someone? I-is he ok?' Souta thought while on the floor unable to do anything about the situation. The rest of Takayoshi's minions all ran when Hayato pulled out dynamites. Just then a voice was heard.

"Yare, Yare why can't you at least protect yourself and stop getting in trouble."

*Edited: 12/21/20*

*1146 words*