Vongola: XII

"Bold" - Italian/any other language

"Normal" - Japanese

'Normal' - Thoughts

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

>Normal POV<

"Where am I?" Tsuna mumbled. He quickly remembered being stabbed. Tsuna gripped his shirt in the area he had been stabbed. He pulled his shirt and glanced down to see nothing but a scar. The blonde did nothing but watch as Tsuna looked at his remaining scar. "I healed your wound." The blonde answered. Tsuna snapped out of his trance and looked up at the blonde.

"H-How." Tsuna could only grip his shirt tighter and curl himself up. "I injected my flames into you." The blonde answered glancing down at the Tsuna. The blonde and Tsuna made eye contact. The cold yet warm color of the orange eyes only stared back. Tsuna quickly avoided eye contact. "F-Flames? What flames?" Tsuna panics and looked at the man. The blonde simply lifted up his glove covered hand and sparked a bright orange flame. It was as if his hand was on fire. Yet it was mesmerizing to the child.

"These are sky flames. The same ones you hold." The man answered. "The ones I hold.." Tsuna quietly repeated the words. He couldn't take his eyes off the flames. "This isn't the only type of flames," Gitto explained. Suddenly 6 other different colored flames appeared beside the blonde.

The flames dispersed one by one revealing human figures of 6 men. The men quietly stood behind the blonde. Tsuna could feel the pressure from these men. They were strong. They shadowed Tsuna. "It was unfair for such a thing to happen to you. Especially for someone of my decent." The orange eyes never left Tsuna.

"D-Descendent? I-I'm your decedent? Who a-are you guys?" Tsuna said quietly. "My name is Gitto. Gitto Di Vongola. These men behind me are my guardians." Gitto announced. "My name is G, Gitto's storm guardian." The man with the flame tattoo stepped forward. "I'm Asari, Gitto's rain guardian." A man dressed in very traditional Japanese clothing stepped forward. "My name is Knuckle. I am Gitto's sun guardian." The man holding a bible in a priest uniform bowed.

"This is annoying." The green-haired yawned and stepped forward. "Name's Lampo. Gitto's Lightning guardian." The man looked as if he was bored out of his mind. " Nufufu.." A talking melon spoke. Tsuna flinched at the creepy laugh. "My name is Daemon. Gitto's Mist guardian." The talking melon laughed. Finally, the last person stepped forward. His eyes seemed to be piercing. "Aluade. Cloud."

The poor child was doing his best to comprehend all of this. He was the descendent of Vongola Primo. He had always known he had some connection to Vongola as his grandpa had told him long ago. This also meant that the man in front of him is his great-great-great-great grandpa. There are a bunch of weird men who were his guardians. "W-why you all here?" Tsuna asked.

"You seem to have a lot of questions." Gitto chuckled. "Of course we are here for you, Decimo." He continued. "Decimo? Me? Why me.." Tsuna trailed off as he started wrecking his mind trying to stay calm in this situation. "Sawada Tsunayoshi. I believe you will be the one to bring Vongola back to its original ways." Gitto announced.

"Ahem. I don't think the child will understand if you tell him now." The flame tattoed man spoke up. "Ah, I guess your right this might be too much information for you right now." Gitto agreed. He quickly reached into his chest pocket and took out a pocket watch. Gitto hands the watch to Tsuna. Tsuna could only look at the watch and back at its owner wondering why.

"My flames are what is keeping you alive right now. Until you can handle your own flames you will need my flames close to you at all times. You were on the verge of dying, so keep this with you at all times." Gitto explained.

Tsuna looked down quickly remembering the scar he saw earlier. He could only dumbly nodded and took a hold of the pocket watch and holding it close to him. Gitto looked up slightly and noticed something. "It looks like it is time for you to go back," Gitto said. Tsuna quickly looked up. "W-wait. There's more I want t-" "We will meet again," Gitto said before a bright light shone from the floor. He could slightly make out the Vongola family symbol glowing brightly invading his vision.

Everything went dark. He could only hear a soft beeping and shuffling noises. The next time Tsuna woke up he was back at the mansion. "Tsuna!" Shammal and Reborn quickly arrived at his side. Tsuna had to readjust his eyes to the different lighting of the room. He could only make out blurry blobs going towards him.

-----------------------------------------------

Oof I kinda feel bad that this chapter was kinda short now that I have edited it > w > I might have made Tsuna a little too mature in this chapter ackkkkk sorry if this is super different from the original for those who have read the original chapter. My writing style has changed too much.

I forgot how long it takes to edit and rewrite these chapters even though I'm going off the original chapter to stay consistent.

I should write more next time =w =

*Edited: 3/24/20*

*886 words*