Chapter 19

The last chapter I wrote was unexpectedly short, not to mention incomplete I have no idea what I was doing should've probably finished it? Sorry bout that. (; ̄ェ ̄)
I will try to make this one longer \( ^ - ^ )/
--------------------------------------------------------
"Well anyways, let me get back to what I was going to say." Enma said in a serious tone. Tsuna noticed the change of tone in his voice and listened to what Enma was going to say next.

"Varia is coming, that also means Nono has made his decision." Enma continued. Tsuna sighed as he heard the news and thought ' It's time'

-Next day- [Saturday]
{Souta's POV}

Today it is finally Saturday! Which also means No school! Not only that, but today we are going to go shopping with Kyoko-chan! But apparently Cielo-san is also coming along, which I thought was abnormal.

-Normal POV-
Souta and Takayoshi met Kyoko and Hana at the mall along with Cielo. Hana was not exactly invited, but she tagged along saying she had something to buy also. Cielo did not not come alone, Lambo was with him. They walked around the mall on this very nice day.

It was sunny and a bit hot, it was almost summer maybe that's why. The girls were dressed prettily, while the two candidates were dressed casually. Lambo dressed like Lambo. Cielo or Tsuna was dressed in all black, like if he is on a mission.

The others wondered why in the world would he dress that way, especially when it's a hot day. After walking for awhile they decided to leave the mall. The girls said they were tired and everyone decided to take a rest at a nearby cafe outside the mall.

The girls and Lambo were enjoying their cakes, including Takayoshi and Souta. Hana sat close but far from Lambo, because she disliked kids. But for some reason she was fine with Lambo, just a bit. Although uncomfortable she still played with Lambo along with Kyoko.

Takayoshi who was weirdly trying to flirt with Kyoko, bragging about himself as always. Souta sat in silence somewhat embarrassed and shy. Cielo silently watching over the rest drinking his coffee.

Cielo who suddenly noticed something stood up alarming the others. Lambo also noticed what was happening, as the Baka-yoshi and Souta were clueless. Cielo noted to increase their training for not noticing when Lambo who was younger than them could notice what was going on.

"Is there something wrong, sensei?" Kyoko asked. Cielo gave no reply and simply walked over to Lambo and ruffled his hair and placed on his mask while walking away.(in front of them) Lambo knew what Tsuna was trying to tell him. He was saying to watch over the girls.

They others watched Cielo with curiosity. Suddenly something nearby exploded. The girls screamed. Kyoko ducked and hugged Lambo as so did Hana. Souta and Takayoshi covered their heads."Arggg!" A groaning voice could be heard, then something flew out of the cloud of smoke created by the explosion.

Crashes of things being broken could be heard. The thing that flew out of the smoke landed in front of where the they were sitting at the cafe. Cielo who was close to where they were sitting at protected them from the shards of broken items being flown pass by.

Again something exploded but this time it was aimed closer to them. Cielo quickly threw up a shield of flames, surprising Baka-yoshi and Souta. They never knew he had flames let alone he could do such a thing.

After he protected them from the explosion he dispersed his flames. Cielo looked down at the thing that was flown right to them and saw a boy. This boy was not just anyone he was Basil. Basil was with the CEDEF and had worked under Iemitsu.

Baka-yoshi and Souta were panicking and scared of what was happening. So were the girls because they were clueless. Lambo was calm as if this was normal to him and he sees this on a daily basis. (Well I wouldn't be surprised since he knew Hayato)

"If I were you two I would check on him." Cielo said looking at the two who were in panic. The two quickly realized that there was a boy in front of them knocked out. They rushed over to him checking if he was alright.

Basil woke up but was still hurt and saw the two near him. He took out a picture and compared it to the two. "C-could you two be Takayoshi-sama and Souta-sama?" Basil asked them as he was barely conscious.

"Eh, uh yes?" Souta replied but wondered how the boy knew who they were. Basil took out a black box with the Vongola symbol on it. He quickly handed the box to Takayoshi. " Ta-Takayoshi-sama please take this and get away from here." He said. "Wha-" Takayoshi was cut off from a shout.

The smoke from the second explosion dispersed as they were talking. Cielo just listened and told Lambo to take the girls away. And suddenly a loud booming voice could be heard. " VOIIIIIIIIII! HAND OVER THE VONGOLA RINGS TO ME OR I'LL TURN YOU INTO SASHIMI IN 5 SECONDS!"

They all turned to where the voice was heard. Seeing a guy with a sword in his hand. The guy was dressed in all black and hand unexpectedly long white hair. "Who the hell are you!" Takayoshi shouted toward the man.

"Superbi Squalo, an assassin from the independent assassination squad of the Vongola." Said a voice explaining. They turned over seeing Reborn, but in a weird costume. "Reborn-san..." Basil said.

Squalo jumped down from where he stood (on top of a building) and attacked Basil, but was quickly blocked by Cielo with a dagger. Squalo noticed who it was. "VOIIII! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!" He said again in a loud voice. Cielo gave no answer.

"IT DOESN'T MATTER! HAND OVER THE VONGOLA RINGS!" Squalo once again shouted. Cielo looked at the box which most likely contained the rings he was talking about. He took the box from Takayoshi and opened it.

A smirk appeared under the mask as he closed the box. "Gift" Cielo said and tossed the box over to Squalo. "Wha-" Basil trying to protest but fainted due to injuries. Squalo caught the box and said good choice in a loud voice and disappeared.

"Why did you give it to him? That was mine wasn't it?" Takayoshi questioned in anger. Then another voice butted in and said "Don't worry otouto, those were fake."

-TBC-
Woooooooooooooooo and that's it!