Chapter 23

Hi!!!! This is your author speaking, please buckle up and get seated comfortably as this Chapter is about to start.
Beep
Beep
Beeeeep
・:*+.\(( °ω° ))/.:+                       ・:*+.\(( °ω° ))/.:+

It was now night time. 9PM to be exact, Reborn had returned from Italy a few hours ago only to be informed that Xanxus or Varia almost broke the Omertà. If they had continued any longer the Vindice would have came and arrested them.

Vindice was basically the mafia police. They were in charge of keeping the rules in check. Which also means no revealing mafia related shit to innocent civilians, especially when it's a large number of people at that.

If they think you are danger to the civilians and mafia they will arrest you and lock you up. The Vindice controlled a special type of flame. The Night flame. A black flame that is the exact opposite property of the Sky flames.

Now standing at the school waiting were Varia. The new arrivals of Sawada Takayoshi and Souta, and Takayoshi's guardians. "Hand over the fucking ring you scum." Demanded Xanxus. "Who the hell are you anyways! Why do I have to give you the rings when I'm going to be the boss!" Takayoshi retorted.

Just as another fight was about to rise a pickaxe had landed in between the two opposing sides. "Stop" A commanding voice had said. They looked to the direction of the voice. Xanxus lowly growled.

"Sawada Iemitsu" He spoke lowly. "D-Dad and Basil?!?!" Takayoshi and Souta had said at the same time. Everyone who frozen at his sudden entrance. "Oi, Iemitsu you weren't waiting there the entire time just to make a cool entrance were you?" Reborn had said suddenly appearing out of nowhere.

Reborn was sitting on top of Souta's head. "R-Reborn, when did you get back!" Souta exclaimed. Reborn didn't reply as Iemitsu rubbed the back of his head shyly. Because he was indeed waiting for the perfect entrance.

"Xanxus, I heard you almost broke the Omertà from Cielo." Reborn said with a sharp glare. Xanxus clicked his tounge. "Shut up and just give me the fucking ring" he threatened once again. This time he lit his flames.

His flames of wrath glowing brightly on his hand. Reborn had his gun out ready to shoot Takayoshi to get him in dying will mode. Iemitsu getting ready to stop them along with Basil. Suddenly another voice came. "Under the orders of Vongola Nono stop what you are doing this instance!"

A female voice said. Two girls landed between the two sides, they looked like twins. The girls had pink hair, one short and one long haired. The long hair girl had a white dress and a black coat. The short haired girl had white top piece and black shorts.

"Who are you" replied Iemitsu. "We are the Cervello, we serve directly under Vongola Nono" one replied and bowed slightly. "We have received orders from the ninth himself." The other had said and pulled out a rolled up paper.

A paper unrolled in her hands, on the top middle of the paper was sky flames being brightly lit. There is a dying will seal on the paper. The orders had said: "Both Iemitsu the outside advisor and I had different candidates for the next boss of Vongola. Therefore I will hold the Battle of the rings for everyone's favor. Only the strongest of the candidates will become the next boss of Vongola"

"Everything in this battle will be watched over by the Cervello." The message had concluded. "We are here today to announce the Battle of the Rings will start soon including to check up on the Candidates, of their arrival." The Cervello had said together.

"I see that Sawada Takayoshi and Xanxus arrived." The long haired Cervello had said. "Has Saw---" the short haired on was about to continue until she was cut off. "Present~" a playful voice had said. The voice was coming from behind the Cervello and next to Varia.

A hooded person came out from the shadows. Everyone quickly turned towards him and was alerted by his sudden presence. Cielo stepped out and glared at Cervello with a silent message.

"Don't ever say that name again, or else." Was the hidden message. Reborn who was on top of Souta's head just simply smirked. "W-Wait so Cielo is the 3rd candidate?!?" Iemitsu and Souta said together.

Takayoshi was quiet, he king of knew this was going to happen. Reborn just kept smirking. Basil was shocked about the news. And as for Xanxus he couldn't give two shits as long as he could be the next boss, it didn't matter who the candidates were.

Giving a shit about things was not what he do. "The Cervello gluped and nodded in fright. "But how is this possible? Cielo doesn't have the blood of Vongola! Unless he is...."

・:*+.\(( °ω° ))/.:+・:*+.\(( °ω° ))/.:+

And we are done. Please unbuckle your seatbelt and exit in a straight line. Please do not rush and get out safely. Thank you for reading Chapter 23.

Edit: I forgot to add this in at first because I was getting on the bus, but... I, your author... will be having some even more slow updates. Due to the fact there is this test I have to take called SAT or I like to call it Satan's Approved Test with Satan's seal of approval stamp. It's in March so gotta study
|( ̄3 ̄)|