Chapter 20

Wow it's been the 20th chapter guys! I think my story is going at a slow pace lemme know if this is alright or should I speed it up a bit! But wooo 20th chapter! \\\\٩( 'ω' )و ////

Edit: Chiavarone is wrong in this chapter
-bows-

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

"Don't worry otouto, those were fake." A voice was heard suddenly. "Who... are you?" Souta asked the owner of the voice. "Ah, that's right you guys never met me before!" The owner of the voice said. The owner of the voice stepped out from the shadows.

Revealing a handsome blonde men and a group of people in black suits behind him." He ordered his men to take them to the Hospital. (Basil is injured)

-In the car-
"Nice to meet you, I'm Dino Cavallone.
The 10th Boss of the Cavallone familiga. An ally of the Vongola." The man now known as Dino said.

"Familiga? Don't tell me! You're part of the Mafia?!" Souta said in panic. Reborn suddenly kicked him on his head. "Baka-Dino is an ally quit your panic." Reborn said standing on his head.

''Oh! Cielo? Is that you?" Dino asked and recited a nod from Cielo. Dino smiled," It's nice to see you again, Otouto!" Dino said walking over trying to give Cielo a hug. Cielo dodged his hug and smacked his head instead. "Just tell them already." Cielo said.

Dino rubbed his head. "Tell us already, quit stalling. Tch, when I become boss I should break this silly alliance with this guy." Takayoshi said muttering the last part. Although it didn't go untied by Dino, Cielo, and Reborn.

Dino narrowed his eyes, Cielo looked away in disapointment of his 'brother'. "Don't get cocky now, Aho-yoshi. At your level right now you won't be able to even injure him." Reborn said.

Dino sighed and started to explain. "The rings the stole from you guys are the fake ones. I guess he made Basil into the bait and didn't inform him about the rings." Dino said explaining. "Is that why you gave it to them Cielo-san?" Souta asked.

Cielo nodded and sat down on a chair nearby and took off his mask. Dino was shocked. Why? It's because he never saw Cielo's face. He had heard his voice but not seen his face. Dino had knew Cielo was young, but not this young.

"C-Cielo?" Dino called while stuttering. "Hm?" Cielo answered and looked up at Dino. He knew that Dino was surprised that he took off his mask, but decided to ignore it. "What?" Cielo asked when Dino went silent.

"N-Nothing." Dino stuttered. "Quit stuttering Baka-Dino, looks like you need more training." Reborn said with a smirk. "No, I'm fine!" Dino quickly answered.

"Where are the real rings then?" Takayoshi asked. "Oh, I have them right here." Dino replied taking out a box. The same exact box that Cielo gave to Squalo.

He opened the box revealing the rings. But something didn't look right. The rings looked like a part of a whole. "Is that only a part of the rings? Oi where are the rest?" Takayoshi asked.

Dino and Reborn explained to them the reason and why, as Cielo felt the need not to listen because he already knew, therefore he dozed off on the chair. "So I have to find 6 others as my guardians?" Souta asked and Reborn nodded.

"Is Squalo that long haired guy the other Candidate or something? You said there is someone other than me who is he Candidate right?" Takayoshi asked. "Xanxus is the other candidate, Squalo was one of his guardians." Dino replied.

"But how is this going to work? There is more 2 parts for the ring right?" Takayoshi asked. "It isn't dec-" just then Reborn received a call. Reborn looked at Leon and he turned into a cellphone. He looked at the caller ID and picked up the call.

-Phone call-
Reborn: Ciaossu, Nono
Nono: Ciao, Reborn
Reborn: So, do you need anything?
Nono: There is going to be 3 candidates
Reborn: 3? Who's the third one?
Nono: *******

Midway through the call Reborn smirked, leaving the rest confused. Reborn hung up the phone. "What's wrong Reborn?" Souta asked. "Nothing, I just got a call from Kyudaime, Nono. He told me that you have one more opponent."

"Dino do you have the other part of the rings?" Reborn asked. Dino took out another box with the exact same design. He opened it revealing the other part of the rings. ( it was split into thirds)

"Wait why do you have the other part then?" Souta asked. Just as Dino was about to answer Takayoshi cut him off. "Probably the other candidate ran away, tail between his legs. What a coward." Takayoshi scoffed and stretched out his hand saying 'give me the rings'

Dino sighed, "Actually no, I was asked to give these rings to Reborn because he knows the other candidate." Dino handed him the box. "Don't get carried away Baka-Yoshi" Reborn said and decided to increase his training.

"Tomorrow go find your other guardians you think are worthy and give them this ring." Reborn said giving hem a task.

They all left the hospital room deciding to give Basil his resting time. (Cielo woke up after they were done talking)

-Sawada Residences-

"Tadaima!" Souta and Takayoshi said walking through the door. Dino went back to his hotel. "Okaeri, oh I see Cielo-kun is with you too! Papa just left but he'll be back later today." Nana said.

"Ah also your friends are here~ I told them to wait in your room. They are such pretty girls, are they your girlfriends?" Nana asked in a teasing tone. 'What? But we didn't invite anyone over?' The two thought.

They ran up stairs and into the room only to find Kyoko, Lambo, and Hana in the room sitting down. Hana saw the two and said " Geez, clean your room" while eyeing the things that are on the floor.

Lambo ran to Cielo who just woke up from his second nap in the car. Reborn took out 2 of the 1/3 Vongola Rings and tossed it to Takayoshi and Cielo.

Candidates for the upcoming Vongola Battle:

Sky: -Xanxus
-Sawada Takayoshi
-XXXXXXXXXXX

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*
And that's it for now! ^^^^^^^^