Awaken: XIII

The soft beeping sound of the heart monitor in the background. A murmur of sounds of people talking in the room. Tsuna stirred around on the bed as he felt restricted and uncomfortable. "Tsuna!" A voice called out his name and Tsuna opened his eyes slowly. He saw 3 blurry blobs, he slowly blinked to clear his sight. The blobs started to change form and got clearer. He saw Nono, Reborn, and Shamall standing by the bed he was laying on.

They were all looking at him worriedly and with a sigh of relief. "Tsuna are you alright?" Nono said with a worried tone he could see the look in his eye that he felt bad for him. Tsuna just nodded weakly. "I'm glad you're alright. Let Shamal know if you need anything. We'll leave you so you can rest up." Reborn said as he left the room along with Nono and Shamal.

Tsuna nodded once again as the three stepped out of the room and closed the door. "How did that happen? How could he just suddenly revive like that?" Shamal asked in confusion.

"It was me."A voice echoed from where they stood, alarming everyone. Reborn had his Leon-gun out and ready to shoot. Shamal had his Trident Mosquitos on standby. But Nono stretched out his arm telling everyone to back off.

Nono noticed something was up with his Vongola ring, he lifted his hand and the ring glowed a bright orange color. Then a large amount of sky flames appeared in front of them. "I lent him help," Giotto said, appearing in front of them. "Vongola Primo!" Shamal said in surprise.

"Primo..." Nono said as he bowed to his ancestor. Giotto nodded. "Do any of you know who was the one who did this to him?" Giotto questioned. "Reborn? Would you like to explain?" Nono asked.

Everyone turned their attention to Reborn. "... Iemitsu. He found Tsuna in town when I took him out during the day. Tsuna wandered off without me knowing." Reborn explained, his fedora down shadowing the anger in his eyes.

"Iemitsu...." Nono let out a sigh in a disappointed yet an angered tone. He banged his staff/cane onto the ground "Since Tsuna was saved by Primo, he most likely doesn't know that his son is still alive. We have to keep the fact that Tsuna is alive a secret." Nono said as they all agreed. "I don't think that would be a problem. I can fake a few papers if needed." Shamal replied.

>Time Skip< [ A few days after ]

Tsuna slowly wakes up. He looks around from his hospital room trying to figure out what happened and where he was. He sees all the wires attached to him and the placement of things in the room. Tsuna pulled the wires and needles off from himself. The heart rate monitor started beeping as the wire was pulled off. The loud sounds made his pounding headache and anxiety of being in an unknown room even worse.

Tsuna covered his ears to protect himself from the loud noise of the heart rate monitor. Since no one was around during that time, no servants or other doctors rushed in. He quickly pulled the plug and shut down the monitor as it had hurt his head even more.

He got off the bed and looked around again. There was a mirror to the right of him. He looked at the mirror, but he didn't see his normal self in front of the mirror. He saw a boy with pale brown hair to almost blonde and orange eyes. His hair was close to a dirty blonde color. He couldn't recognize himself.

Tsuna turned his head to the side and the boy in the mirror followed him. His trembling hands touched his face and the figure in the mirror followed once again. Tsuna looked down as his bangs dropped in front of his face. After seeing the color of his hair he realized it was him. He internally panicked as he realized that he looked completely different.

The boy in the mirror was him. He looked back up at the mirror and his hand slowly reached up to his head. Tsuna grabbed his hair and started to hug himself. Tsuna panicked. He trembled and started to breathe heavily. Tsuna started hyperventilating. Badly.

Tsuna let out a small yell. "Ahh..." Then he yelled a few more times as each got louder and louder with denials of No's. "Ahhhh!" Tsuna let out a final scream. Loud footsteps of shoes hitting the hardwood flooring outside could be heard. Reborn and Shamal busted through the door.

"Tsuna!" Both of them yelled. They looked at the floor where the scream came from, only to find a pale-haired boy shivering on the floor. They dashed to him and knelt down. "Tsuna! Are you ok?!" They both asked simultaneously.

"W-what. W-what ha-happened to me! I-is this me!?" Tsuna panicked and breathed out his words breathlessly. The two older men looked at each other. "What's wrong?" Nono said, walking into the room concerned about the loud screaming.

Tsuna was still shaking and hyperventilating tears covering his bright orange eyes. Nono quickly walked closer to the boy and lit up his ring, he placed his hand on Tsuna's head. Slowly but surely, Tsuna started to fall asleep and fell onto Reborn who was next to him.

Reborn caught the pale brunette and gently placed him onto the bed. Shamal examined him. "Is there anything wrong with Tsuna?" Nono asked. "No, Tsuna is fine. Just a scar on his heart and a few scars around on his body. That is aside from the hair and eye changes as you saw."

"I guess Iemitsu also had his fun in torturing him a bit after stabbing him in the heart," Shamal sighed. Reborn clicked his tongue. This was unusual because Reborn never showed his anger unless he was truly angry.

"He was just in a state of shock, but other than that he is completely fine." Shamal continued. "But we might have to sedate him if Tsuna's reaction gets worse." A few hours later Tsuna woke up. This time instead of having a shock, he was calm as all hell.

As if he wasn't Tsuna, but yet he was. He walked out of the room he was resting in. He sees a familiar hallway. He heard a voice, as he stopped in front of the door where the sound came from. "Who's there!"

Tsuna reached up on his tippy toes to turn the doorknob and pushed the door open. He looked in and saw Shamal and Reborn along with Nono. "Tsuna, are you feeling better now?" Shamal asked as he walked towards Tsuna. Tsuna nodded and looked at him with no emotions. He looked like a moving doll at the moment.

"Who was it?" Tsuna asked. The rest could only look at him in confusion, not knowing what he meant. "Who attacked me." The three had a surprising look on their faces in disbelief. That was not a normal question a young boy asks after an incident from that. Normal people should still be recovering from shock or scared.

"Tsuna... do you remember what happened?" Nono asked. Tsuna gave a small nod. The ninth let out a sigh. "It was a man named Iemitsu. He... He's your father." Reborn said. Tsuna looked Reborn with a cold look in his eyes. He nodded in understanding but didn't move.

"Iemitsu doesn't know that you are still alive, thus we are going to keep this from him. We are going to train you with self-defense and give you a new name." Nono said, suggesting. "Primo has also told me, he has chosen you as the next successor. As Vongola Decimo"

"I... I don't want to be Decimo." Tsuna replied and looked away from Nono avoiding eye contact. Tsuna quietly left the room after stating so. Thus from that day on he was trained and given a new name. Cielo.

>Flash Back Ends<

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey there. Anyone missed me :) I'm still really tired from school since break just started. I'll do my best to upload a bit more during this break so I can finally continue this story as I should have a long time ago. This was sadly held back because of school and because of my stupid major.

Edited: 12/21/20

*1338*