And The Game Begins Part2

A Third Person's POV 

I had been following her for a week now but I cannot get close to her she is always surrounded by her friends and not only that , another guy is following her around and I am not sure if he is a casual friend or a secret boyfriend . I  have to talk to her and get to know her  I have to think of a plan , when I first saw her my heart beat faster than it should . I recognized her easily , how can I not she looks a lot like me , like us . We share the same blood of our father after all , yes we are related she is my younger sister my only sibling .  My mom wasn't able to bear anymore children after having 3 consecutive miscarriages after me , I am sure that it has broken their heart , hers and my stepfather but not even once did he show it to me . I never know about her or about my paternity until a month ago , thinking of what  happened that day still breaks my heart.  I just turned eighteen and happen to be on vacation on my grandmother's ranch.  I love living  here  it is so  peaceful but I am not completely  happy  coz my Mom and  Dad is not here to celebrate with me , but my Grama told me  that  I shouldn't for they  are  already on their way here .   I am so excited to see them  for  I want them to meet my girlfriend , my very  first .  I have waited more  than four hours it is already  lunch but they are  running really late they should  had been two hours ago , then suddenlt the phone on the hall  rings , I  suddenly became nervous  I  do  not know why. Grandma  answered it and I was surprised  when she suddenly  fell good thing I was able to catch her. She told me while crying that my parents met an accident on the way here not far actually a truck carrying logs hit them on collision , my mom is still alive she said but barely . My dad was pronounced dead on arrival for he sustained a major head injury .