Day Dreaming Part 2

I felt her return my kisses and I decided it was time to deepen the kiss , I grab her buns and hse gasped as I thought and I entered her mouth .She taste so sweet I know she is in experienced that I am her first kiss and that made me feel proud and more aroused , her mouth is so sweet I cannot get enough of her. I never felt like this before with any other girl , and realizing that made me feel afraid but I was to far gone with her taste and her body makes me forget anything else .

My hand started to wonder like a traveler learning the roads in the dark , I slowly run my hands from her butt while squeezing it gently then my hand slowly travel upward to her waist to the two mountain peaks I was so eager to reach ... I felt her stiffen but only for a bit she put her hands on my hair and started rubbing my scalp . My fingers found their way to the two mountain nubs and started playing with them and I say they are very responsve that they pleased me very much . They fit my hand perfectly and i do have big hands , we are both getting hot I started kissing her ears down to the side of her neck and felt her squirm you can say I found her spot and I kept kissing her downward till I reach her breast but her clothes is getting on the way good thing she is wearing a wrap around top . I quickly undone the ribbon that is the key to reach my destination easier and when it become undone it left me speechless  they are beautiful . Her see trough lace bra doesn't cover much it even show her pink nipples and it made my mouth water , I kissed them not bothering removing the piece of lace and as I did I heard her purr likea cat . I am glad to learn that Lizzie is one passionate cat , it made me even harder if that is possible. I kept kissing and licking her breast like a hungry baby on her mothers breast I cannot seem to get enough of them . My hand started to travel down to the prescious place between her legs the anticipation to reach it makes me giddy. Damn she is wet and just by touching I did guess that she is wearing a lace see trough panty same material as her bra. She moaned when i finally touch her there and my she is wet .

Learning that she is enjoying it as mush as I am made me grow reckless , I put my finger inside the piece of lace . Her core feels hot and wet I canot believe that I  made her so . I was suddenly stop from thinking when I felt something touching my friend.