Day Dreaming .....

Lizzie ,Lizzie is all I could think of .... I felt a touch on my shoulder and when I turned around I saw her , the girl I was thinking about .She is smiling at me I guess fate decided to be nice to me after all ... "Rich , baby why you look so far away ? Are you thinking of another girl? " she asked me ...

I was surprised she called me baby . "Why are you calling me baby? " I asked her ...

"Why not? you are my baby and you said that I am yours. Have you found someone else? It has only been a month and now you are tired of me? " she asked with sadness in her voice .

"A month? what do you meant by it has only been a month? and if ever there is no reason for me to get tired of you , I like you very much and if I could I would love to show you just how much " I said naughty thoughts entering my head .

"A month since we became an official couple . And care to show me how much you like me ?" she said with a teasing smile .

I did not need any more invitation I stand up and pulled her in my arms gently , I love her smell she smell like a baby just finished her bath . Her face has gone pink but she did not pull out of my embrace and that encourage me , I run my finger on her cheeck down to her lips it looks so soft and inviting. I cannot wait to taste them and so I did I heard her gasped when my lips touches hers.

I became excited and so my little friend down there , I made a move to deepen the kiss I felt a hesitation on her so I just keep tasting her lips with small kisses.