Part 2 The first meeting .....

It has taken me sometime to notice that there is someone behind me , the guy that my friend Pearl was talking about .. I do not know what had gotten into me but he certainly rub me in the wrong way  .

I feel antagonize with no reason at all , thats what i thought at first  until Pearl introduced us personally and I realized that theres a reason on  what i felt after meeting him ... He is such a jerk , feeling as if he is God's gift to women ...

Pearl broke into my thoughts " Lizzie, are you listening ? I said this is Richard my friend I was talking to you about. "Richard this is Lizzie , Lizzie, Richard " . I didn't noticed that her friend is offering his hand for a handshake , I dont do handshake specially with an egoistic jerk..Can you blame me? 

Well let me tell you something about myself ,I am Lizzie Castro 16 years old and a bit of a tomboy you might say.. I dont go crashing with girls like me jut to make it clear though i have a LOT of guy as a friend that they think I am one of the boys . I do not see myself as pretty but my friends say i've got a pretty eyes though I think they are just ordinary brown nothing special about it. I am quite tall for my age they say I am already 5'6 tall and quite gifted in the upperbody department and my legs are quite in good shape and my skin are soft and smooth." Lizzie , what are you doing? Pearl whispered in my ears .Shake his hand." So I offered my hand for a shake .. 

" it is nice to finally put a face to a name i constantly hear" Richard said.

I just stare at him and waiting for him to get back my hand that he has been holding far longer than necessary .It  seems I have to wake him up .."Oh, okay but can I have my hand back now, that is if you dont mind? " I said.. He did let go but  he squeeze it a bit although without much force ...