(10) / Ɩąɖყცųɠ ąŋɖ çɧąɬ ŋơıŗ'ʂ ąŗɠųɱɛŋɬ

remember there are people out there for you :) ... i'm a teen obsessing over an eight-year-old cartoon and writing fanfiction about a cartoon character that's supposed to be playful and nonchalant being abused and suffers with depression. i have a problem.

long chapter to make up for all previous short ones :) 17OO+ - edited.

ADRIEN:

Depression was now my ally; instead of trying to fight it as I usually would, I let it possess me.

I didn't bother to pay attention in class Wednesday, nor bother to reply to any of Nino's attempts at conversation, nor force myself to smile.

My life had reached the tippity top peak of Sh*tiness Mountain.

I had no mother.
My father abuses me.
I had crippling depression.
I cut myself and can't go back.
Ladybug likes someone else.
I'm in pain 24/7.
Everyone says they'll listen yet they remain deaf.

I had just given up. I realized that I'd die anyways, so what was the point in trying anyways?

What was the point in others thinking you're happy if your not really? What did it give you?What was the point in even bothering to try living another day? It'll all just end.

"Kiddo, you've got to get over this sudden change in attitude. It's just making everything harder on you," Plagg said, trying to talk me out of this state. But there was no leaving.

I'd stepped into this quicksand and was now beginning to sink.

I ignored him, gesturing to my hoodie pocket for Plagg to enter as I tip-toed out to go to school.

It was Thursday, one more day before I get to remain in my bed and soak in my miseries.

Nino was started to get seriously worried and so were my classmates.

"Dude, what's gotten into you?" Nino asked worriedly that day before the first lesson started.

"Life," I snapped, then immediately got angry at myself. He was only trying to help. "Sorry. Just family problems, Nino. Leave it at that."

He sent me a look of pity, making me want to kill myself all the more. I didn't want to be an object of pity or someone's charity case.

When Marinette stumbled two minutes into first hour, her eyes catching mine right away, she frowned.

Did I look that bad?

Every little move I did hurt, from yesterday's beating and from the still yet-to-heal whip lashes, so it was only fair.

She gave me a hesitant smile and left for her seat. During third hour, there was akuma attack.

This one was in school.

"I bet it's Chloé who caused it," I heard Marinette tell Alya. "C'mon, we better get going."

I drowned out the rest of their conversation as I went to the bathroom to find an empty stall to transform.

Sighing, I spoke the words with much less enthusiasm than I usually would. "Plagg, claw out!"

I jumped out of the window and came through the school's open over-head, noticing Ladybug trying to catch a boy dressed in an elite school uniform, wearing a beautiful mask with antique carvings on it.