TᕼE ᗰIᖇᗩᑕᑌᒪOᑌᔕ TᗩᒪEᔕ Oᖴ ᒪᗩᗪYᗷᑌG ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᑎOIᖇ

I'll tell you when there's abuse, in case you wanna skip that part, and then tell you when it ends - edited

3rd POV:

When Adrien walked into the classroom, he was relieved to have gotten on time. He sat next to Nino, his best friend.

Ten minutes into class, the door busted open and in tripped Marinette, probably the clumsiest girl at their school.

Most of the class snickered while she blushed with embarrassment.

"Marinette, this is the fourth time you're late this week. If this behavior continues, I'm going to have to contact your parents," Ms Bustier said sternly.

Her blush only deepened as she walked over to her seat behind Adrien.

And now because the author is too lazy and unimaginative, it's the end of the school day.

Adrien trudged home from school, dreading the moment he would enter his 'home', if you could call it that anyways.

Plagg flew into sight. Adrien hissed, "What are you doing? You could be seen! Get back!" He gestured to his hoodie's pocket for Plagg to hide but the black kwami crossed his arms.

"I want Camembert," he stated bossily. Adrien frowned at him. "Plagg!"

Right then, screams rang through out the streets.

An akumatized victim.

He grinned, overjoyed at the thought of be being able to postpone going home.

He quickly hid behind a tree (although I have no idea how that hides them from the world) and transformed. "Plagg, claws out!"

"Aww, c'mon!" Plagg whined as he got sucked into the blond boy's Miraculous, which was a pretty silver ring.

In the blink of an eye, he quickly transformed from the shy Adrien into the cocky Chat Noir, Paris's superhero.

Using his baton to swing towards the center of destruction, he noticed that Ladybug had already arrived.

A guy in white (etc. etc. this author doesn't have time for the outfit) stood there, shooting grayish smoke from a ring he was wearing.

The smoke caused people to instantly collapse, looking as if they were sleeping. Not dead, because Chat could see their chests rising, but sleeping.

"I am Comatizer, and—"

Adrien cut him off, knowing he couldn't take too long or else his father would begin to get mad, "No one's interested. Look, I have somewhere to be right now, so if you could please just hand me your akumatized object, that'd be great ..."

Ladybug swung next him. "We have more important business to take care of right now, Chat. It's probably in his ring. Do you think you could—"

"Enough!" Apparently villains don't like to be ignored. "I have been in pain my whole life, teased mercilessly and bullied, and now you will feel what I've felt!" He shouted, billowing smoke their way. So this smoke gave them living nightmares in their head. Chat figured this was unfair, since he lived in a nightmare, and not only mentally.

Quickly jumped out of the way, Chat purred out, "Aren't you just a bundle of joy."

"Chat! Lucky Charm!" Ladybug cried out, receiving a flashlight. She groaned in frustration.

The villain laughed. "How will you defeat me with that?!" He jumped towards them, getting almost too close to Ladybug's earrings before she jumped away.

"Got any bright ideas?" Chat grinned, as they jumped from more smoke.

"Now is so not the time," Ladybug muttered as they jumped from building to building to get away from Comatizer's smoke. She heard her miraculous beep.

Using her 'Ladybug Vision', she saw the villain's eyes, his ring, and her flashlight.

"Chat, take this!" She said, throwing the flashlight towards him. "His eyes!"

Understanding immediately, they both turned around to face Comatizer and Chat quickly flashed the light in his eyes, dazing and surprising the villain.

Taking this chance, Ladybug grabbed the ring off his finger and smashed the pretty accessory underfoot.

"My mistake!" She said as the akuma flew out.

"Time to de-evelize!" After freeing it from evil, she released it and threw her flashlight in the air, saying, "Bye bye, little butterfly. Miraculous Ladybug!" Quickly, everyone woke up in confusions and all the smoke disappeared, the ring fixing itself.

A brown-haired boy was on the floor, looking out of place.

Her miraculous beeped again. "Better get going! And, kid, don't let them get to you," she told the thirteen-year old looking boy. He looked down. We all heard her earrings beep again.

"Can't I get some words of advice from my favorite Bug-a-boo?" Chat asked, pouting slightly.

She laughed, "Sorry, Kitty, not in this chapter." Winking, she swung away quickly, leaving him in confusion.

He realized he didn't need to use his cataclysm. So he extended his baton and went home, de transforming at the back of the house. "Plagg, claws out!"

"Now can I have Camembert?" He asked in an agitated voice.

"Go through the window. You know where I keep it," I muttered, fear running through my voice.

Plagg became serious (Sirius) for once. "You know, you should really tell someone—"

"I can't, Plagg. He's the only family I have. I'll be sent to an orphanage or some foster care, maybe far away from here. Then who'll be able to save Paris with Ladybug?"

Plagg sighed, entering the window Adrien always kept open before going to school for this reason.

When Adrien went it through the back door, he tried to be invisible. But the back door led straight into the kitchen (thats how my house is, but I'm just adding this a/n cause I don't know if any of you think that's weird that that is how his house is) where Gabriel was beside six empty bottles of alcohol and a cigar in his mouth.

"What took you so long?"