(2) / ąɖŗıɛŋ'ʂ ɧơɱɛ Ɩıʄɛ

Isn't that so annoying and giving you a headache? Any italics (except thoughts) are author notes - edited

ADRIEN:

"What took you so long?" He snapped, sauntering up. I hated evenings. They were when he came back from work and started drinking the most out of the whole day.

"I-I'm sorry, Father. There's w-w-was an a-attack," I stammered with fright.

"Yeah? Well you're about to get something way worse."

(Trigger Warning - if your sensitive to these topics, don't read the rest. I'll drop another A/N when it ends)

He sauntered over to me and I stepped back until I hit the wall.

"P-please, Father—"

"Shut up, you worthless piece of sh**!" He threw a punch towards my face and my head hit the wall hard. I instinctively tried screaming out as I fell to the ground, unable to stand up from the force of the punch, but another punch caused me to remember that screaming will only make things worse. Because I know that if I scream, the neighbors will hear and he'll get mad.

The pain was excruciating. It ripped through me and it made me feel so close to death, but I know I could never be so blessed as to die.

He forced me to stand up by pulling me up from my hair. The tears were falling now.

"You wanna be late? Then I'm gonna give you a memory that will remind you forever of your excuses," my father shouted, making me fear him all the more.

He took the cigarette out of his mouth and pressed it's lighted butt to my wrist, making me scream into my mouth with pain.

I bit my tongue so I could focus on something other than the burning agony on my wrist. I bit it so hard I tasted blood.

Still not satisfied, he jabbed the cigar in my wrist deeper, making me let out another muffled scream, with the tears coursing down my cheeks like a waterfall.

"And don't ever forget, you are a disappointment and failure. If I could rid of you, I would. But then who'd be there for me toy with?" He pushed me towards the stairs, making me fall to my feet.

My face felt like it was having acid poured on it, and my whole body felt like it was on fire.

I cried myself to tears later on, not cleaning up myself, with Plagg making me feel safe.

Just like every night.

This has been going on for a year.

(End of Abuse)

I woke up to the sound of Plagg warning me that I'll be late for school. Normally, Plagg doesn't care, but he must've noticed the burn mark and decide to be kind for once.

"Mmm'kay," I muttered tiredly. After I got up, I cleaned myself up, deciding I'll say that i fell down the stairs.

I put on my usual attire: a black hoodie with three stripes on it, with white sleeves and a pair of slightly baggy pants.

Only the second Adrien is how he's dressed (sometime I'm so obvious, it's just pathetic) and sorry, But I couldn't find a better picture :)

Handing Plagg his cheese, he slipped into my hoodie pocket and I left with my bag on my back.

When I got there, Nino immediately expressed his worry. "He—Adrien! What happened, man?"

I pretended to be embarrassed, glancing at the floor and rubbing my neck. "I fell down the stairs ..."

Nino snorted. "And I thought Marinette was the clumsy one."

I gave a sheepish smile and looked away, trying not to wince with pain. Usually, Father didn't make his marks so obvious. Occasionally, he lets out like yesterday, to show me that I will always have to live through the shame of being a failure, in both the house and outside.

"C'mon, dude, before were late to class."