Surgery

(Ryann's POV)

I had to wake up early today because I was going into surgery. Jenny an my dad both came withe to the hospital but didn't want to wake anyone else up. Hell I don't think anyone actually knows I am having surgery today.

"Ryann?" My doctor came out to the waiting room and made me stop thinking

"Yeah?"

"Time to go in for surgery" she put her arm around my shoulder an gave me a comforting hug

"Don't be scared!" One I got into the room I got dressed in what they gave me and laid on the bed thingy. Then they put me to sleep.

----------------------------------------------

(Doctor's POV)

"The surgery went great!" I told Ryann's anxious parents.

"I want her to come back at least once a month so we can make sure she's okay"

This surgery doesn't mean her cancer won't came back but there's a chance that it won't come back and a chance that it will come back.

I notice a couple teens walking in looking angry coming towards me. They weren't coming to talk to me but they went straight for Ryann's parents.

--------------------------------------

(Cameron's POV)

When Nash and I woke up we met downstairs and saw that Casey Josh an their two daughter with all their bags waiting for a taxi.

"What's going on?"

"Your mom wanted us out of the house so we are getting a hotel room. And then heading over to the hospital" I bet my mom finally snapped. But wait.

"Why are you going to the hospital?"

"Ryann got surgery today."

"What?" Taylor must have been listening

"They never told us this." I was pissed. No never mind I was beyond pissed.

I grabbed my keys from the basket on the counter and ran out of the house straight to my car. Before I could leave Taylor and Nash ran out to my car and jumped in.

---------------------

(Skip to the hospital)

I ran into the hospital and went straight to the waiting room. Nash and Taylor followed me. Well they tried to follow me. They're slow. I mean like as slow as a snail. Hell the snail might be faster.

"SLOW DOWN CAM"

"GET IN SHAPE NASH"

just so I could piss them off I went faster. After I made it to the waiting room I saw my parents talking to the doctor.

"Mom. James." I walked straight up to them and was dead serious.

"Cameron?"

"What did you forget about me?"

"Why would I forget about you?"

"You forgot to tell me my sister was getting surgery!"

"I didn't want to worry you."

"Cam just stop." Taylor grabbed my shoulder and pulled me away. He knew I was getting mad. We went and sat on the opposite side of the room and waited until we were aloud to see Ryann. I hope she's okay.

The doctor came out with a huge smile on his face.

"Ryanns family?" I stood up so fast I almost lost my balance. Now wouldn't that be embarrassing. I ran to the doctor and waited for my mom and James to get over here. They must be old because they're taking forever.