Relaxation

(Ryann's POV)

I woke up to see Megan starring at me. I jumped and hit my head off the top of the bunk. I turned to see Megan laughing at me.
"What do you want." I said rudely. she really hurt my head.

"The tour bus is heading over to the hotel and I'm supposed to tell you to have all your stuff ready to take off the bus and into the hotel" once she told me that she laughed again and started to walk away so I threw my pillow at her.

"OUCH!" now it was my turn to laugh.

I got off my bunk and went over to my suitcases. I looked around and made sure I had everything. Since I put my clothes back where they are supposed to be I was all good. I picked my all my luggage up and put it near the door. Then I made my bunk bed. And lastly before the bus came to a stop I walked up to Megan who was opening a granola bar and grabbed it out of her hands and are it.

"That's rude!" She yelled at me and I just laughed.

"Where are the guys?"

"Their laying in their bunks until it's time to leave." Right after she said that the bus came to a stop and the door opened to show Bart.

"Oh good you're up! he said and gave me a hug. But you aren't dressed?"

"I'm getting dressed in the hotel"

"Okay good.you ladies can head up to your rooms. You two will be in a room with Eva and someone else."

"Who!" Eva yelled jumping out of her bunk

"You'll find out" Bart said laughing.

Us three girls walked out of the bus and into the hotel to be greeted by Nick.

"Girls here's your key and the guest is in your room" he smiled at us.
"You're in room 303" after he said that we ran to the elevator. And once we got off the elevator we ran to the room and when we opened the door I know exactly who the guest was.

"Vanessa!" I yelled amazed. She's YouTube and vine famous! like really famous! She has long brown hair but but she dyes it all the time! And she has really light brown eyes like caramel color and I love them! (No to sound weird or anything.)and she's a cheerleader just like me! She's also an amazing guitar player

"So you know who I am?" She asked confused

"Yes! I love you!" Wow I'm fangirling.

"Oh good! I love you too!" She laughed and we exchanged numbers and each got a photo!
We just sat and talked for a while. Trying to get to know each other. Eva Megan and I still weren't dressed we were still in what we slept in!

'KNOCK KNOCK'

I heard

"I'll get it"I said getting off my lazy butt
When I got to the door I saw Taylor

"Hey babe" he said and gave me a quick kiss on the lips

"We're going swimming. So go put your bikini on!" He said and winked then he left. He's something else. I walked back to the girls.

"We are going swimming!" I told them as they all jumped up and ran to their bags. I grabbed my suit first and walked into the bathroom.
I put on my bikini which is strapless and it's Aztec designed with some solid black in some places. I put my hair up in a bun so it shouldn't come out and then I walked out to put on some clothes to go over my bathing suit.
I grabbed my mean girls shirt that said 'you can't sit with us' and some frayed jean shorts. Then I grabbed my towel that matches my bikini and put on some sandals. While I was waiting for the other girls I got on my phone and checked twitter. I replayed to some fans tweets and dms and I followed a couple back. Then I texted Malahia and asked of she liked my surprise. After all that the other three girls were down so we walked down to the pool.