All About Ryann!

Okay do I'm just going to you more about Ryann! this isn't a chapter so you dot have to read it of you don't want too. But some of this will probably be used in the story somewhere.

-------------------------------------------

RYANN'S LOOKS

Long hair which she always dyes!

Tan skin

Tall

Skinny

Green/Blue eyes

Has abs

Perfect teeth

RYANN'S SPORTS

School Cheerleader

Competition Cheerleader

Gymnast

Volleyball player

RYANN'S FRIENDS

Malahia

Aaron

They've been friends since they were really young. Their all neighbors!

RYANN'S FAMILY!

Ryann's parents got divorced when she was 5. Her parents stayed in Louisiana and traded her every week. When Ryann was 8 her mom got remarried to a lawyer an left the United States and moved to Europe. Ryann didn't want to leave so she moved in with her dad. Ryann and her mom haven't talked since. When Ryann was 10 her dad met Jennifer Dallas and they started dating. Jenny and her two kids moved in with Ryann and her dad two years later. So Ryan was 12. Cameron Sierra and Ryann all became Best Friends and did everything together! Ryanns Dad and Jenny have been dating for 6 years and still aren't married or even engaged!

RYANN IS 16

RYANN IS AN ONLY CHILD

TAYLOR IS HER FIRST REAL BOYFRIEND

SHES GOING INTO 11th GRADE

HER DADS A LAWYER

THEY'RE RICH

OTHER THINGS ABOUT THE STORY!

THEY GO EVERYWHERE ON THE TOUR BUS

MEGAN AND EVA ARE STAYING!

If you have any questions fell free to comment or message me! you can also contact me on twitter or kik @ashlan_houser

Alright! I would really love if you guys could comment or something and tell me some YouTubers and Viners that I can make guests for Magcon!

The only places you can contact me!

Twitter- @ashlan_houser

Kik- @ashlanhouser

Message or comment!

I also have a tumblr and I mostly post pictures of the magcon boys.

@ashlanhouser

I also don't mind recommendations/ suggestions for my story!

Lastly if you follow me on twitter or tumblr tell me and I'll follow back!

Thank you all!

Remember if you want to see what Ryann looks like you can ask and If you want to see any of the outfits I describe just ask! (Kik or twitter!)