More Surprises..

(Ryann's POV)
I stopped I didn't want to walk any closer. I felt someone push me to walk.

"Ryann we don't have all day." Jenny laughed. Hmm so she's the one that pushed me. Rude. I started to walk forward and put my arm in his.

"I'm glad we're going on tour together. You're my favorite viner." He tried to make small talk as we walked down the stair case to the ball room floor.

"Umm yeah me too. And thanks." I thought this was awkward. Everyone was starting at us and when we got to the bottom the music turned on and Taylor lead me to the middle of the ball room. Once we got to the middle we started to dance.

"You're an amazing dancer." I told him. Which was 100% the truth

"You're not to bad yourself." He replied

Through out the rest of the dance we laughed and talked. I learned a lot about Taylor an I also learned that I honestly do really like him. I can see us going somewhere and I hope he does too.

(Taylor's POV)

She is so gorgeous. I know she was surprised to see me again after the mall incident. Which I would really like to know why she ran? She has on a beautiful red gown. With a bandana that looks just like mine an is the same color as her gown. Her hairs is wavy. Not curly but gorgeous waves. I think I stunned her or something... she's just frozen in her spot. Cameron's mom Jenny pushed her towards me

"Ryann we don't have all day" Jenny laughed
Ryann walk over to me and put her arm through mine

"I'm glad we're going on tour together. You're my favorite viner." I tried to make small talk as we walked down the stair case to the ball room floor.

"Umm yeah me too. And thanks." She said. I find this kind of awkward. Everyone was starting at us and when we got to the bottom the music turned on and I lead her to the middle of the ball room. Once we got to the middle we started to dance.

"You're an amazing dancer." She told me being completely serious

"You're not to bad yourself." I replied

Through out the rest of the dance we laughed and talked. I learned a lot about Ryann and I also learned that I honestly do really like her. I can see us going somewhere and I hope she does too.

(The first Dance is over)

"Do you want to meet the rest of the guys?" I asked

"If we can find them!" She laughed

"They promised they would be in the corner waiting for you and I after the dance!" I told her. I lead her over to the corner that the crew was in.

"Ok so their going to introduce themselves." I said and looked at all of them.

"Hey I'm Carter!"

"I'm Matthew"

"I'm Jack G!"

"I'm Jack J!"

"I'm Nash"

"I'm JC"

"And I'm Shawn"

After all the guys were finished Ryann introduced herself

"Hey guys I'm Ryann and it's very nice to meet you all! Thanks for coming to my party!"
She hugged them all and they all wished her a happy birthday.

"Since the first stop on the tour is Shreveport Louisiana, you guys are staying at my house, right? "

"Yeah we all are Ry" Cameron told her