What a Day

(Mahogany's POV)

We've been in the mall for two hours already but that's alright because I love hanging out with Ryann. She doesn't look sick at all.

"I am so hungry!" Ryann literally screamed to the whole mall

"FOOD COURT" I yelled and pointed my hand in the direction that the food court is in. Then Ryann and I took off in a sprint. I guess we are really hungry.

----------------------------------------------

(Taylor's POV)

After Ryann left I knew she was in a terrible mood so I had an idea. I texted her really quick and asked her on a date. Her reply made me feel like she was excited and honestly I can't wait. But for right now I think Megan and I need some time together.

I walked into the living room an saw Megan and Hayes on the couch laughing

"Hey Megan!" I yelled in her wear as I sat beside her

"TAYLOR" She yelled I my ear

"Would you like to go hangout today?"

She gave me a skeptical look

"What are you thinking?"

"We can go to the Louisiana Boardwalk?"

"And you'll buy me things?"

I just rolled my eyes

"Of course"

"OKAY" she yelled and playfully punched Hayes in the arm and then a y'all's full on punched me. Then ran up the stairs to get ready I guess. I ran right up to my room and put on a pair if khaki shorts a blue magcon tank thing and a blue bandana. Then I ran back down the stairs and into the kitchen but quickly turned around and went to the living room because both sets of Ryann's parents are in there and so are the sister and Cameron. And it's only 11 so I didn't really wanna deal with that mess just yet.

Right when I sat down on the couch Megan came down the stairs and we walked out to Cameron's car and drive to the board walk. Yes Cameron said I can drive his car.

"So how are you and Ryann?"

"We're good. We are actually going on a date tonight"

"Oh really?"

"Yeah I actually need your help"

"Is that the only reason we are hanging out today?"

"No! I wanted to hang out with you! summers almost over and you'll have to go back to school while I stay on tour."

"I'm gonna miss you"

"I'll visit all the time! And we still have tons of time together!"

"Time goes by fast"

We were quiet for the rest of the drive to the boardwalk.

---------------------------------------------

(Cameron's POV)

After Ryann left I walked up to my room and got changed into khaki shorts my 'Nashty' baseball tee. Then I walked downstairs. When I got to the bottom step I heard yelling so I walked into the kitchen and there was my mom, James, Casey, and Josh.

"What's going on?"

"Jut a little argument" James smiled at me.

"I think you guys need a night out together."

"I don't think so" Casey said as she tried to leave so I just blocked the door.

"I think you guys are gonna go out"